Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Re: how pissed off should i be?

[ QUOTE ]
I am assuming these guys were _________. Dont want to sound racist but thats the only kind of people I have ever seen pull anything like that. Oh, and yes you should be pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen plenty of white guys pull this type of [censored], so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
does oot need a lesson in reading comprehension

he is talking about being pissed at his girl not the dudes

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too incomprehensible to fathom.

On the off off off chance this is the case. Dude put down your stupid ass pride and take care of your girl. Yeah some prick touched your GF's pussy. And? She didn't cheat on you she was assaulted get over your goddamned self.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:41 PM

why don't you try rereading my posts?
Old 10-24-2005, 05:42 PM

if you dont understand how that sentence implies you think it is possible she did something wrong, then you need to go back to middle school english class. two guys get up on your girl against her will and sexually assault her and you think that probably she did 'nothing wrong'. nice. retard.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:42 PM

agreed. you've echoed one of my biggest concerns.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are you stupid, she is a girl and two big dudes are messing with her. what is she going to do about it? getting the hell out of there was the smartest thing she could do. she did the right thing. except for not dumping her douchebag boyfriend immediately after.

[/ QUOTE ]

I def agree, the best thing for her to do was to get away asap...then run to the nearest manager of the joint, and have him take action. Something should have been done, so these guys couldnt try this on some other unsuspecting girl and/or even worse, run into the guys girlfriend in an even worse enviroment (ie walking to her car).
Old 10-24-2005, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Which I don't understand. OP, are you one of those guys who thinks that rape is a girls fault "because she was asking for it"?

[/ QUOTE ]

of course not. my main concern is that she doesn't want to do anything about the situation. she just wants to drop it, but i won't let herself do that until she forgives herself. she thinks it's her fault because she could have prevented it. i think she's wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
A lot of girls in this situation would feel the same way. I think you just have to sympathize with her, try to encourage her to take legal action. If she doesn't want the police involved, I don't think it is really your spot to take charge of the situation. Let her deal with it how she sees fit.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am assuming these guys were _________. Dont want to sound racist but thats the only kind of people I have ever seen pull anything like that. Oh, and yes you should be pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know why automatically assumed this. as a couple others have mentioned, I certainly didn't attribute this to any particular racial group while I was reading.

I figured it was actually two guys in striped shirts that just got off the Golden Tee machine who would pull a stunt like this
Old 10-24-2005, 05:47 PM

you are at a club and two huge dudes corner you in the back. they mess around with you for a while and then one of them sticks their hand down your pants and starts jerking you off. do you think a reasonable reaction on your part might be to be mortified, terrified, embarassed, ashamed and wanting to get the hell out of there and forget it ever happened? i do. i especially think you would feel pretty awesome if you confided in someone what happened and they responded by wondering if you maybe did something to bring it on yourself. nice.

anyway, what will happen if you call the cops will be this: you will call up, say my girlfriend was assaulted blah blah this is the guys number. the cops may or may not do anything about it. but if it even goes to trial, the guys will go, "no we didn't, i gave her my number and she called me. she is crazy." and she will go "no you guys did all that stuff" and their lawyer will go, "ok prove it" and then the guys will go home. its terrible that it happened to your girl but nothing is going to happen if she tries to do anything about it. respect that she wants to put the terrible experience behind her and move on.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:47 PM

even if i think there's a chance she could/should have taken more prevenative measures, i am certainly way more pissed off at the assholes than her. i'm doing my best to comfort her and convince her that it's not her fault.