Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2003, 04:04 PM

Default Re: FLOOR....ruling please.....

Similar happened to me in No Calif, I was visiting on a business trip a few years ago. (After I check raised, [the other guy had bet], the dealer told me I had never checked in the first place, and we had to start over. Floor agreed)

Floor and dealer were both obvious friends of the guy I had checkraised. I took my winnings and played somewhere else the next night.

Mark
Old 10-21-2003, 05:33 PM

Default Re: FLOOR....ruling please.....

thanks...I do think they pool tips but I have told her that I will never tip her again because of that.

Everything that I said was accurate. I don't think she was out to get me but I do think she is very bad.

I really didn't post this as a poor me kind of thing but more along the lines of finding out how that should have been dealt with and how would it have been dealt with in the different card rooms.

She's notorious for rushing when she deals. I have a friend who she screwed because she rushed through the hand and refused to acknowledge her mistake.

I am not one of these people that give the dealers any grief. This is the first time I have ever lodged a complaint.

Thanks to all that responded.