Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2005, 09:23 AM

Default Re: Empire Account Closed

[ QUOTE ]
What I'm really pissed at is that they didn't send me a warning email first. They cashed out my balance (which was 4 figures) to neteller. I'll quote the email at the bottom of this post.

As of midnight Tuesday morning they've yet to respond to my email. Does anyone have the # for pay pro?

I bet if I get the account back open my July bonus is gone. Man I'm real pissed, if they're games weren't the place to play I'd be gone without thinking twice. They really don't give a sh*t about their customers. I've paid over 100,000 in rake, easy and this is how they treat me.

[ QUOTE ]
Subject : Kind Attention Required [#3261439]

| | | poker | Inbox

Dear xxxxx,

This message is to inform you that our system has detected another instance of
the usage of (PokerEdge.exe) in your account. As mentioned in our earlier mail
to you, EmpirePoker.com strictly prohibits usage of such programs.

With the use of such programs/applications you have violated our Terms and
Conditions.

As per our Terms and Conditions, and as mentioned to you in our previous mail,
we have proceeded to close your poker account. Furthermore, we have processed
the remaining funds in the account to your Neteller account which should reach
you in the next 2 to 6 hours.

We request that you do not open another account at EmpirePoker.com or across any
of our other brands in future, as it will result in immediate account closure
and funds forfeiture.

Regards,

Dimple V.J.
Investigations Team,
alerts@ EmpirePoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Please post the previous email that they refer to.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
With the new update they can't find anything "for now" as it changes the exe file everytime you log in. Seems they don't even know this and just use you as an example to show everybody that they are serious. I use PE and have no problem at all after the update.

[/ QUOTE ]

And now you run software that you have to explicitly hide from the poker sites; is there any doubt in your mind that you are now specifically taking part in an action disallowed by the host of the games? I just wonder how long before you are going to be on here whining and complaining, "F Party, they closed my account !!!!111!!!! and took all my money!!!1111!!!!!".

And you will deserve it.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't buy it, I call bullshit. pokeredge.exe doesn't exist anymore. The name of the application has been changed. I think the poster might be furthering the spread of rumors. Until we start seeing a bunch of these emails I don't believe it.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I made all of this up for shits and giggles. Got nothing better to do. You don't remember me, as I did most of my posting a year before you registered, but I suspct of those that do, none would accuse me of making this up. You're from the NY area, so maybe if we ever meet you can call me a liar in person. You might also want to take the time and actually read the thread to see the email from Empire explaining why they closed my account. If you think I actually took the time to type that out, I think you're problem is worse than mine.

On a side note, I received a response from Empire's VIP email address stating I should take my case to the alerts dept, who still seem to be ignoring me.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the problems. Either they never sent it, or I never received it. I doubt the latter, as I have never had that problem before.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
With the new update they can't find anything "for now" as it changes the exe file everytime you log in. Seems they don't even know this and just use you as an example to show everybody that they are serious. I use PE and have no problem at all after the update.

[/ QUOTE ]

And now you run software that you have to explicitly hide from the poker sites; is there any doubt in your mind that you are now specifically taking part in an action disallowed by the host of the games? I just wonder how long before you are going to be on here whining and complaining, "F Party, they closed my account !!!!111!!!! and took all my money!!!1111!!!!!".

And you will deserve it.

[/ QUOTE ]

And how long is it going to stay undected dont you think Party probably have purchased a Poker Edge subscription to keep up to date, I would expect them to have.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the problems. Either they never sent it, or I never received it. I doubt the latter, as I have never had that problem before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, any credibility that you had just vanished.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, because I wanted to have my empire account of 2+ years closed for no better reason than to complain on twoplustwo.com

You know what, F*** this place. I remember when you could actually come on here and find help with a problem. I left RGP because of the same silliness. No wonder I don't see any of the people posting anymore whom I respect, save a few here and there. I could go on, but there's no point, it's all been said before.

You can all now jump in an call me a bs artist, and think of all these extravagant reasons why I am making this up, I'm finished with this place.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, because I wanted to have my empire account of 2+ years closed for no better reason than to complain on twoplustwo.com

You know what, F*** this place. I remember when you could actually come on here and find help with a problem. I left RGP because of the same silliness. No wonder I don't see any of the people posting anymore whom I respect, save a few here and there. I could go on, but there's no point, it's all been said before.

You can all now jump in an call me a bs artist, and think of all these extravagant reasons why I am making this up, I'm finished with this place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see that I'll miss you.

I started reading this thread with an open mind, but got more and more suspicious as the thread went on. Right now, my opinion on the matter is clear: you are full of s[/i]hit.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't buy it, I call bullshit. pokeredge.exe doesn't exist anymore. The name of the application has been changed. I think the poster might be furthering the spread of rumors. Until we start seeing a bunch of these emails I don't believe it.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe miah, he's been around a long time and seems to be a normal person.

What's to stop them from finding out the new name of the application and closing your account? Is pokeredge just going to continually change the name of the application?
Old 07-12-2005, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't buy it, I call bullshit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everytime I run into you you are being a jerk! Your mother must be proud.