Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2004, 05:58 PM

Default Re: bisonbison is my hero.

bump cause I'm a hero.
Old 10-01-2004, 06:05 PM

on a mid-high stakes thread a while back, a ton of experienced, winning 15-30 players commented that learning shorthanded (5-10 6 max) is an important step.
Old 10-02-2004, 02:48 PM

They make this thing for truckdrivers and people at football games. it is this bag that attaches to your leg inside your pants, then you put the tube with attachment on your member. Then you can just sit there are pee freely, and directly into the bag and not have to do anything -EV (like going to the bathroom).

If you are playing in the privacy of your own home you could just get one of those jugs that old people have next to their bed and a bedpan. The problem with these is having your hands occupied while cards are being dealt.

I'm waiting for somebody on this site to just go poker-nuts. Poker-nuts requires:
-Buying a run-down $3000 trailer and a small piece of ground near the strippin's (that's an abandon strip mine for all you non-central Pennsylvania people). Don't even bother hooking up water and sewer, you can get your water from a mountain spring for free and your sewer will be a mine pit.
-Get a DSL or cable hookup.
-Use a jug or bedpan.
-play 19 hours/day.
-rinse and repeat.