Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 02:37 AM

Default Datamining Absolute?

I'm pretty sure since absolute started saving the hand history files to your hard drive, they only save them if you are dealt into the hand. But if you have a table open, you can open the hand history box in the upper corner and see if the hh files of the observed table. If you copy and paste the hh into a text file into the absolute folder you are able to import the observed hands. But obviously it takes a good bit of time to do this for each hand. How easy would it be to create a program like ultimate history for UB that would allow you to datamine absolute?
Old 10-21-2005, 08:22 AM

Default Re: Datamining Absolute?

probably not going to happen. Starspy that was out for Pstars essentially did for Pstars what u want to do w/ AP. But stars has a whole lot more traffic then AP...there is probably not a lot of vested intrest for someone to pull a program out like that, that will only get banned a month from its release.

Besides, why do u need datamining, the game selection is balls and u end up playing many of the same ppl...u really dont need it. (I play short games anyway, so my intrest is nil, even though it was one of my first thoughts when they went to instant HHs)