Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2005, 05:07 PM

Default thought i was going to snap, i did..now i feel like a dick (very long)

it started at the movies.

last friday i am at movie with my gf and it's very crowded, probably 4-5 empty seats in the entire theater. i am sitting on the end/aisle b/c i am tall and i like to be able to spread out as much as possible (even though it's still not enough).

the previews are over and the movie is starting and this guy stands up and starts talking to his wife/gf/friend sitting right next to him, probably about going to the bathroom or getting something to eat etc. i am starting to get pissed b/c he is loud and i don't understand why he has to stand to tell his lady friend what he tells her (why can't he sit and tell her then get up and leave?), and finally why the [censored] didnt he get food or piss during the 30 minutes he sat there talking before the movie? people are telling him to sit down etc and he is just ignoring.

now i am watching him and as he is walking down the aisle instead of saying, "excuse me, can i get through?" or "i am sorry, but can i get by?" he is just knocking peoples legs over and running them over. i see this and my blood is now curdling [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. i remind you that i am tall, he can't get through without me actually sitting up in my seat and pulling my knees back since my knees go all the way up to the back of the seat in front of me.

i have made up my mind. he gets to me and i don't move. he tries to run my legs over but i don't budge. he looks and stares at me and i just look right back at him and give him a "go to hell" look. he then actually gets violent and takes a step back and tries to run through my legs and i take my knee and jam it right into his thigh and he drops to the ground.

he regains his balance and at this point is through the aisle and his walking down the steps and not looking back. i say, "your [censored] world!" my girlfriend is [censored] pissed off at this point [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. so i decide to calm down. but to be honest i want to [censored] kill this guy for his lack of respect and common desency for other people.

i lean over to one of the ladies he ran over and apologize for his behavior. she is rubbing her leg, and says "its ok, i just don't know why he didn't ask me to move?"

when he comes back with two bags of popcorn, candy and water he decides to get to his seat via the other side of the theater instead of my side thus having to walk over about 10 more people [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

i almost snapped but haven't yet.

fast forward to monday.

i am driving to blockbuster to return some tapes (wow, kind of sounded like bateman there [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]), and in the parking lot out of nowhere two skateboarders come out of nowhere and fly right in front of me. out of natural reaction when slamming on my brakes i gave a quick honk, not a long lay on the horn but just a quick tap, let you know that i am here honk.

these 4 punks were probably around 16-17 yrs old.

i am stopped and my heart is kind of racing cause i almost hit a kid. i am looking at the kid and he throws his hands up in the air and gives me a shitty look, i look back at him confused. he then flips me off and takes his skateboard and throws it at my car. luckily it hits my wheel or things would have been worse.

they are walking off and i put my car in park and get out. i start yelling. i say "you [censored] piece of [censored] punk motherfucker!" i pick up his skateboard. he says "whats your deal bro?" i say, "you, you [censored] piece of [censored]. you ever had your ass whipped?" he says, "sorry mr." and starts walking the other way, nevermind i have his skateboard. i yelled and said other obscenities but in the moment i can't really remember what they were, what i typed is the only thing i can for sure remember what i screamed b/c it was the first thing out of my mouth.

i take his skateboard and snap it over a tree and hand it to him and told him that he needs to be careful who he is flipping off and that he needs to respect other peoples property. i told him that he would have [censored] up my car that i would have [censored] him up worse. i told him to go home and remember this cause next time someone might not reason with him.

stay calm...stay calm...stay calm...these are just kids...these are just kids...these are just kids...this is all i kept saying to myself.

i wrote this b/c sometimes we let stress build up in our lives and we don't deal with it until it is too late, and when it is too late we let it out on people that don't deserve it.

the guy at the theater was a prick yeah, what if he fought back and i hit him, was it worth it? nah.

what if the kid got pissed i broke his skateboard and swung and i beat up a minor, was it worth it? nah.

just drive off next time TD...just go play some tennis...talk to you later.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:11 PM

Default Re: thought i was going to snap, i did..now i feel like a dick (very l

[ QUOTE ]
i take his skateboard and snap it over a tree and hand it to him and told him that he needs to be careful who he is flipping off and that he needs to respect other peoples property.

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone else see something wrong here? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2005, 05:13 PM

Default Re: thought i was going to snap, i did..now i feel like a dick (very long)

not that your actions weren't justified, but out of curiosity, are you frequently described as a "crazy old coot"?
Old 09-27-2005, 05:13 PM

Old 09-27-2005, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i take his skateboard and snap it over a tree and hand it to him and told him that he needs to be careful who he is flipping off and that he needs to respect other peoples property.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He should've snapped the board either over his knee or the kid's face.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:15 PM

Default Re: thought i was going to snap, i did..now i feel like a dick (very long)

Just a suggestion.....please don't hurt me.

[ QUOTE ]
he regains his balance and at this point is through the aisle and his walking down the steps and not looking back. i say, "your [censored] world!" my girlfriend is [censored] pissed off at this point . so i decide to calm down. but to be honest i want to [censored] kill this guy for his lack of respect and common desency for other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't quite understand what happened here. Did he jump over you after he fell over? What did you say to him when he was walking away? F your world?

I can understand getting pissed in both these locations. I'm glad you didn't mess with any of those kids because beating up a minor can carry very bad consequences.

Just stop and count to 10. It has helped me in the past.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I sure do, now I have to buy a new skateboard.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my idol. If you weren't a michigan fan.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just a suggestion.....please don't hurt me.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh snap.