Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2005, 09:53 PM

Default Re: $15,000 in Added Tournaments

[ QUOTE ]
1. Mike has been a classy representative of party and is good to have on our forums. I truly believe he deserves better treatment than the whole 'go to hell' bit.

2. It is extremely likely that mike had nothing to do with the decision to 'break away' from the Skins. So blaming him specifically is pretty childish and pointless.

3. I don't know about you but I'll be playing some of these money-added tournaments if I'm able to (schedule wise)

4. Enjoy

[/ QUOTE ]

Points 1 and 2 are important. Mike has said, that his position is not one of Senior Management at Party and he does not make any big decisions. It's not his fault.

[ QUOTE ]
He's representing party poker and spamming the 2+2 forums where most players play on skins. Did he expect to be well liked here by cutting off access to the fish? Mike can go F himself and if I lived around him in person his car would really be f*cked up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't blame mike. mike didn't make these decisions. This isn't dikshit, this is mike!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im new to the forums..I see people that all the do is post "quotes" or multiple "Quotes" but they dont say anything themselves..why is this done? im puzzled..I see it a lot!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, best post ever!
Old 10-08-2005, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. Mike has been a spamming whore of party and is good to have to abuse on our forums. I truly believe he deserves worse treatment than the whole 'go to hell' bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 10-08-2005, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. Mike has been a classy representative of party and is good to have on our forums. I truly believe he deserves better treatment than the whole 'go to hell' bit.

2. It is extremely likely that mike had nothing to do with the decision to 'break away' from the Skins. So blaming him specifically is pretty childish and pointless.

3. I don't know about you but I'll be playing some of these money-added tournaments if I'm able to (schedule wise)

4. Enjoy

[/ QUOTE ]

Bob, I agree that the attacks on Mike are too personal and harsh. However, he's getting paid a shitload to act as spokesperson for a company that has proven repeatedly a penchance for being penny wise and pound foolish. As such, he should have to take some [censored]. Especially given that he is a smart, saavy guy, and should know the shitstorm that his half-assed comments would cause.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's a "what he said" post

[/ QUOTE ]

This is going to be a vig free/reduced tournament, you can pick and choose at Pokerstars with their bonus. Yeehaw

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are disgraceful. Yes, I'm talking about you 2+2ers. You are the guys who should go to hell. Party is a company, and can offer whatever the hell they want. Be thankful that they still inject large amounts of money into marketing players so you can pick their pockets.

You guys make me sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

party is a company and tries to make as much money as possible. why the hell should we be thankfull???
Old 10-08-2005, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However, he's getting paid a shitload to act as spokesperson for a company that has proven repeatedly a penchance for being penny wise and pound foolish.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have no idea what he is being paid, or what his job is. stick to posting things you know about
Old 10-08-2005, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go to hell

[/ QUOTE ]

everybody hates party [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think this is the start of the party network downfall.

-blake