Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2005, 11:16 PM

Default Eagles Organization = Classless

Alright, let me first start out by saying I personally don't like TO. He acted like an ass during this whole process. What I didn't like however, was how the Eagles handled things, especially from such a "class" organization that I keep hearing from.

1)Nothing for TO's 100th TD. You bet your damn ass if it was a Dono record they would have celebrated it. It would have went a LONG way to patching up their relationship with TO, but them not being the "bigger man" it just gave TO more stuff to bitch about.

2)Blaming TO for the fight with Hugh Douglas and then using it against him. Do any of you know the TRUE story behind what happened here? Hugh Douglas is not an Eagle, he is just some hired shill who is an "ambassador" to the team, whatever the hell that is, and does some pregame radio show. Hugh Douglas went into the trainers room while TO was in there hurt (notice TO never missed a game) and proclamed that people in there were faking injuries.

If you were TO, who no one should ever question him faking being hurt especially a shill for the Eagles, wouldn't this set you off also?

3)Now, we have the latest developement from this "class" organization :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2238533

Quick summary, Jerry Jones said on a radio show

[ QUOTE ]
"In general, I am a risk-taker. We've gone down that road," Jones said when asked if the Cowboys might be interested in Owens. "I probably have a propensity to try and make things work. ... A top receiver could flourish with Drew Bledsoe. That's always appealing."

[/ QUOTE ]

The Eagles, being a "class" organization, filed a complaint with the league because NFL bylaws prohibit "any interference by a member club with the employer-employee relationship of another club or any attempt by a club to impermissibly induce a person to seek employment with that club or with the NFL."

Give me a break Eagles... grow the [censored] up already. You're turning into worse than TO at this point.