Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2005, 04:50 AM

Default Re: Important new info

Just curious did you hear the toilet flush or not? If not she definately was snoopin in the garage.

SGS
Old 04-28-2005, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most dogs won't bark even when a stranger comes in if they open a unlocked door. And they don't act afraid of the dog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont think this is at all correct. if the dog knows you 2 are upstairs by yourself hes going to bark like crazy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah I could be very wrong about the dog. But I find when I look them square in the eye they don't bark. Start off really threatening then after about 20 sec you switch to happy and the dog will run up to greet you. Then you got a pal.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:23 AM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

Man, first that bar skank stole my check card and used it for $800 on my computer while I was passed out, now this....

what is the world coming to
Old 04-28-2005, 05:47 AM

Whoever romped through the garage most likely left a huge fingerprint trail - if you have some buddies in the local PD then maybe they could help match up the ones on the toolshed with the ones on the wall above your headboard, or wherever else they could be in the bedroom, and have a good laugh in the meantime. Hopefully, she didn't help you return everything to normal too much to taint the evidence. If this story is completely true, I would want all the evidence I could get.

I think you were too hasty in giving up any new info to the crazy chick. She or an associate 100% would have returned to make the real robbery - now, not too likely, and it will be hard to bust her. Was she exhibiting any other strange behavior during the night, especially after you found the garage in disarray?
Old 04-28-2005, 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whoever romped through the garage most likely left a huge fingerprint trail - if you have some buddies in the local PD then maybe they could help match up the ones on the toolshed with the ones on the wall above your headboard, or wherever else they could be in the bedroom, and have a good laugh in the meantime. Hopefully, she didn't help you return everything to normal too much to taint the evidence. If this story is completely true, I would want all the evidence I could get.

I think you were too hasty in giving up any new info to the crazy chick. She or an associate 100% would have returned to make the real robbery - now, not too likely, and it will be hard to bust her. Was she exhibiting any other strange behavior during the night, especially after you found the garage in disarray?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think the way the chick was acting when they discovered the disarray, when the cops were there, etc., is something Alobar should go into a lot more detail about.
Old 04-28-2005, 06:00 AM

Is there any possibility she is a hard drug user? What about her “ex” – do you know anything about him? If he’s using some bad [censored], he could well be putting her up to it. It really sounds like a bungled attempt at grabbing your garage key and spare car key (not the obvious one on the dashboard).

Also, the idea of fingerprinting is good. It’s actually fairly easy to do yourself, and quite good fun in a childish kind of way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Google search for the powder and a guide, and you need a magnifying glass/brush etc. Keep anything she used/touched (cup etc.) wrapped in a polythene bag until then. Practise on your own/friends prints for a while first. It won't stand up in court though.....
Old 04-28-2005, 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i really dont buy that the girl was looking through all your stuff and didnt have time to put everything back the way it was. is she an total idiot? anyone with logical sense will close any doors they open and put any lids back where they belong. by doing this, she may not be able to find the remote because she wont have to time to search everywhere, but at least this way you have no idea she was down there. obviously the way she left the scene you are going to change the remote access on your garage and suspect her directly.

some other things to think about:

it makes no sense that she wanted to leave early. she could have woken up in the morning and it would look much more like people came to scope out your place in the middle of the night.

dont you also think that she would try to get out of bed while you were sleeping to clean everything up in your basement? i know that if i was over someones house and was planning on robbing them id be scared shitless that i left the place the way that i did. id definitely come up with some sort of plan to go down there and fix it up.

wasnt the remote in plain site? if she went down there, what is the likelyhood that she would find the remote before going through all your [censored]? probably extremely likely.

shes either the stupidest crook in the world, or your theory is not right.

when first reading the thread, i thought you should setup a camera down there mainly because it was looking like there was a high probability that your place was haunted. that would be crazy to get it all on tape if a ghost went through all your stuff again. however, since the remote is missing i cant see this as a possibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

good analysis TStone. but what if we go to third-level thinking on this one. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

my hypothesis:
This girl is an accomplice in a house burglary ring. She picks-up the guys, scopes the houses, other dudes come a couple weeks later and finish the job. She figures, why not hit up an easy target, no work required...

she realizes that if your remote goes missing while she was there, she will look like an obvious suspect. so she tries to make the scene as random and weird as she can, like somebody was looking for something. this would lead you to the "neighbor's kid looking for drugs" or "random robber" conclusions nearly every time. she is absolved of suspicion, as if she had been the culprit she would have been as smooth and sneaky as possible. she wouldn't want you to notice that the remote was gone until she was long gone. plus she would have already known where the remote was, b/c she would have scoped the garage the first time she was in it. so having no reason to make the garage really messy and obvious is the best reason of all to do it.

the simplest explanation is usually correct, but its just not as fun damnit!
Old 04-28-2005, 08:59 AM

Its too bad Alobar overplayed his hand before consulting OOT. I'm sure we could have come up with a good, devious way of trapping her at little/no risk to his person/property.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:36 AM

After reading the additional information, it MUST be the chick. Reason being, if someone else was able to get into your garage without you knowing, why would they steal the garage door opener, instead of just entering the same way again in the future?

There are a couple possible explanations for the chick doing this:

(a) She was planning on robbing you when you went out of town (most likely)

(b) She was planning on staying at your place when you go out of town, which could be for many reasons such as she is getting evicted, she is mental and wanted to rub herself all over your sheets, she is a CIA operative and is spying on you (okay, not very likely)

(c) She thought that you nailing her gives her the right to stop in un-announced whenever she pleases

I am sure that there are other possible explanations, but if I were you I would set up some sort of trap to catch the broad. There are obviously many more choices that you will have to face if you do catch her. Do you turn her in, forgive her, blackmail her, etc.

Okay, thats enough thinking for me, you can figure out the rest.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:53 AM

I don't think she had an accomplice. If she did, she would have waited until morning to ask to leave. I think she acted alone. She waited for an opportunity to be alone for a short period of time (you upstairs, tired in bed because it's 3 AM) and then went down to the garage to search for the remote and an extra set of keys. I think the fact that she asked to go home at 3 AM was simply that she completed her mission and found what she was looking for (the remote). Otherwise she would have told you earlier in the night she would have to leave in the early AM for work and not spring that on you at 3 AM in the morning.

I also agree with not telling her all those things you mentioned before. There are enough bright minds in here to come up with something to set her up.