Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-18-2005, 09:53 AM

Default Re: Most Interesting Drinking game you\'ve heard of

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Power hour and a half? That definitely would not be good for my 135 pound frame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Typically called Century Club for those wondering.

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

That's more of a drinking contest than a game, but it's certainly my favorite. There's a crappy Aussie bar on Ios in the greek islands where they run this contest every night.

100 Shots (usually Amstel) 100 Minutes
No standing, peeing, puking, spitting or notfinishing a shot allowed.
There's an insane MC type person with a moldy plastic bucket that screams in your face and waves the vomit crusted thing in front of your nose if you look a bit woozy or ask if maybe you could just walk around a little.

The pissing is the real problem, and the fact that you can't burp correctly while seated, though most people vomit eventually.

My high limit was 79. I made the mistake of drinking much before it started...
Old 10-18-2005, 10:07 AM

By far the best, and most lethal, drinking game I've ever played: A55hole

Edit: Dammit the URL is censored if I give a direct link. Click on the A55hole link on this page.

It's part card-game, part social experiment. After the first round, a strict social hierarchy is established, where the president can order anyone else to drink at any time, down to the sorry [censored] who can be told to drink by anyone else but cannot order anyone else to drink. Abusing the president's power is a lot of fun, until you lose the president's position and ppl take their revenge.

Other favourite rules of mine are the toast and board meeting:

[ QUOTE ]
Before the hand starts, someone must give the President a toast (this is an opportune time to kiss-ass to the President). If no toast is presented, the President can give out his own punishment.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
board meeting. Everyone starts drinking and is not allowed to stop drinking until the person above him stops drinking (i.e. the VP cannot stop until the Pres. stops, the Tres. cannot stop until the VP stops, et cetera). As you can see, this another disadvantage of being the [censored] (low man on the totem pole). Only the President can call a board meeting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Highly recommended.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By far the best, and most lethal, drinking game I've ever played: A55hole

Edit: Dammit the URL is censored if I give a direct link. Click on the A55hole link on this page.

It's part card-game, part social experiment. After the first round, a strict social hierarchy is established, where the president can order anyone else to drink at any time, down to the sorry [censored] who can be told to drink by anyone else but cannot order anyone else to drink. Abusing the president's power is a lot of fun, until you lose the president's position and ppl take their revenge.

Other favourite rules of mine are the toast and board meeting:

[ QUOTE ]
Before the hand starts, someone must give the President a toast (this is an opportune time to kiss-ass to the President). If no toast is presented, the President can give out his own punishment.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
board meeting. Everyone starts drinking and is not allowed to stop drinking until the person above him stops drinking (i.e. the VP cannot stop until the Pres. stops, the Tres. cannot stop until the VP stops, et cetera). As you can see, this another disadvantage of being the [censored] (low man on the totem pole). Only the President can call a board meeting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Highly recommended.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the big one when I was a teenager. We also had it set up where, if you were President 3 times running, you got to implement your own rule. The "thumb" rule was one, if one player put his thumb on the table, then the last player to notice and put his own thumb on the table would have to finish his beer. Things like that.

I was a cruel cruel President.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:36 PM

ahh.. a55hole.. I always played with the 'rule' part.

The thumb rule is good, but these are my two favorite 'rules'.

1. You can only refer to yourself in the 3rd person... if you get caught saying I, me, we, etc.. you have to drink
2. You cannot say a form of drink, no drinks, dranks, drunk, etc. (this is really nasty when you have other rules - or you have to tell people to drink up themselves)
Old 10-18-2005, 12:36 PM

I was always a fan of the Saturday Case Race...24 of your choosing, start whenever you get up, first one to finish wins. No puking allowed.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:44 PM

Default Has anyone played...

Sharee sharah sharah? (not sure if I spelled it right)

I only played it once, but you stand in a circle chanting/singing "Do you know the game Sharee Sharah Sharah? Do you know the game, the game of no mistakes?" while passing cups to each other. At certain points in the "song" you have to switch directions with the cups. If you mess up, you have to drink.

Does anyone know the rules?

-McGee
Old 10-18-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is probably one of my favorite occurences in a drinking game. As I can often outdrink the rest of the players, if I'm ever president they're in for a looooooooong board meeting. Seeing the faces almost plead for it to end gives me more satisfaction than anything so dumb should ever give someone [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 02:35 PM

A game called links. 4 or 5 people is ideal for this game. Everyone is dealt an equal number of cards face down. One person will then start by turning their first card up. Then the person to their right will turn their card up. If their cards are connected(aces connect with kings and twos) or of the same suit, they drink whatever their card indicates(J=11,Q=12,K=13,A=14). Continue this until all cards are gone. A lot of the time, everyone is connected at once. I've never played another game where you drink as much in such a short period of time. Certain people get [censored] more than others, since one person may get dealt mostly low cards and another mostly big cards.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:43 PM

beer pong, ping-pong with beer
Old 10-18-2005, 03:00 PM

Default If you play this, you can thank me later. You\'ve never heard of it.

I am actually a co-inventor of the greatest drinking game known to man. Drinking Chutes & Ladders. Yes, the childhood favorite board game. It is played using a glass marked in 1/6 of a beer incriments. So drinking 1 unit would be = 1/6 beer.

RulesGeneral rules same as the game, first to the top wins.)

1. If you slide down a shoot, you drink the # of levels you have fallen. IE, if you fall from the 80's to the 20's, you're basically drinking a whole beer.

2. If you climb a ladder, you give out drinks = the # of levels you climbed. You can give them all to one person, or split them between the three opponents.

3. If you land on the same square as somebody else, there will be a spin-off. You both spin the wheel, whoever has the highest spin wins. The loser must drink as many drinks as the winner spun. So if I spin a 5 and you spin a 4, you drink 5. The catch is that if you land on the same # as your opponent, there is another spin off with the # now doubled, then tripled and so-on. I actually once had to drink a 6*4.

4. When somebody finally wins (and this can take a while) the 2nd place guy does nothing. 3rd place does a single funnel. 4th place does a double funnel.

If you ever try this game, you will enjoy it. If there are girls playing, let them play 2 to a team so they can handle all the beer. You will go through about 12-15 beers between 4 people in about half an hour. It can get ugly.