Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 10:59 PM

Default Lost (spoiler for the west coasters)

Sucks. What a bore. I think I am going to stop watching now, just so I don't get the huge letdown that everybody else will eventually get, when nothing ever happens. It was a huge mistake to buy the first season on DVD. Really tricked us this week, thinking Sawyer was going to die, but it was really SHANNON. What [censored] excitement.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:00 PM

Default Re: Lost

Tonight's episode was somewhat predictable, but still awesome.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:02 PM

you really should edit the title of this post to reflect the spoiler you posted.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:04 PM

I didn't start watching it until episode 2-4 or something, and watched all of season 1 on DVD, and that was much better than watching it 1 episode every week (or more). The show does not reveal anything, it's BS. I'm going to stop watching and hopefully forget about it until season 3. What episode # was tonight?
Old 11-09-2005, 11:06 PM

Default Re: Lost (spoiler for the west coasters)

I actually thought that Lost is doing something decent with their shows. In this show she talks about no one trusting her...and then finally gets someone to trust her...and then dies.

I like the idea of how Lost shows peopel battling their personal demons and how it affects them on the island...The fact she got waxed by that whiney guy..er..Michelle Rodriguez...just added to it.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:09 PM

Watching Claire stand around with her baby is [censored] boring. WGAF. Show some [censored] action.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:10 PM

I just want them to finish up the Hatch story. I mean seriously, you ended season 1 with the Hatch, started season 2 with the Hatch, and then just dropped it the last three or four episodes. Other than that, can't complain.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:18 PM

The problem is the plot on the island that doesn't relate to the whole mystery is incredibly dull. The deal with the food in the hatch, Claire's baby, the lost ring, etc. were all just unintersting. Just filler fluff.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:06 AM

I thought tonights episode was actually a lot better than the last two. They have brought together the other survivors, explained (a little) what happened to the rest of them, and actually ended Shannons character.

It seems once the characters face thier demons they die... Boone finally faced his demons with Shannon and finnally let her go. Episode after that he died. Now Shannon finally gets someone to believe in her and she dies.

As much as people gripe about stories not being explained, a lot does get explained. Besides, there isnt anything better on TV to watch.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:12 AM

I think the best thing to do is to wait for season 2 DVD's come out and watch them all with a block buster pass. The thing about this show is its really SLOW...