Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-25-2005, 12:46 PM

Default Cashout Problems and Terrible PP Support

I often hear about Partys terrible support, but being at Empire for so long I never really got much of a chance to experience it.

I have cashed out over $1000 over a week ago, and yet it is still available for reverse cashout. I really could have done with that money for Christmas, but its not even going to make it for new year. I cash out to my bank (Switch card).

I read that becoming a 'preferred' member will speed things up, but for the last few months my money has hit my bank within 48 hours of hitting the cashout problem, so whats changed? I sent them an image of my passport a couple of times in case it would help, but nothing.

I have sent them five e-mails now. The first two or three were very polite, each requesting a reply, which I never received. However, within 5 minutes of asking for a phone number they sent some pre-written e-mail, so they can do it when it bothers them. My next two e-mails were not abusive, but made it clears I was pretty upset with the terrible support. Has anyone else been in this boat?

My other question is does anyone from the UK have a contact number for PP? They gave me 00 800 7789 7537 but it is too many numbers. It is meant to be 0800 XXX XXXX, so god knows. Last time I spoke to them they couldn't understand English anyway.

Seriously p1ssed off, as I said anyone else?
Old 12-25-2005, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Cashout Problems and Terrible PP Support

Party's terrible support is the same as Empire's terrible support. Did you deposit using Neteller? If you used a credit card that is probably your problem. Their 1800# is on their site and in the cashier section.
Old 12-25-2005, 01:06 PM

Thanks for the reply

The phone numbers for the UK are too long. It is 0800 and seven more numbers but they have eight.

I deposit and withdraw using a debit card. But I have done this for months on both empire and party with no problems at all. It just stays pending, at least if it was rejected for some reason I would know where I am.
Old 12-25-2005, 01:37 PM

Just don't play there, Stars has the great insta-cashouts.
Old 12-25-2005, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

My other question is does anyone from the UK have a contact number for PP? They gave me 00 800 7789 7537 but it is too many numbers. It is meant to be 0800 XXX XXXX, so god knows.

[/ QUOTE ]

00 800 (+800) no's are valid in Europe. Neteller have one and I have never been charged when I call them. Seems that they did provide you with the correct number to call.

Ellis
Old 12-25-2005, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just don't play there, Stars has the great insta-cashouts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember those are only for cashbacks. Anything over the amount you've deposited at Stars takes 48 hours or something. But even then I've never ever had a problem with Stars.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My other question is does anyone from the UK have a contact number for PP? They gave me 00 800 7789 7537 but it is too many numbers. It is meant to be 0800 XXX XXXX, so god knows.

[/ QUOTE ]

00 800 (+800) no's are valid in Europe. Neteller have one and I have never been charged when I call them. Seems that they did provide you with the correct number to call.

They may have, but when I use the numbers like that I get to some Nickelodeon voting line or some girl saying 'zero zero one' several times.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Ellis

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-26-2005, 02:07 PM

Enjoy!