Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2004, 06:13 PM

Default Party Poker.... Am i signed up under an affiliate?

I signed up with party poker about 6 months ago, dont think I ever entered a referral, is there a way to find out? Also, is it possible to get under an affiliate after 6 months? If anyone can do this please let me know.
Thanks,
RandR
Old 08-05-2004, 06:28 PM

Default Re: Party Poker.... Am i signed up under an affiliate?

If you signed up through a link to partypoker, then you signed up through an affiliate.

Essentially, the only way you aren't signed up through an affiliate is if you went to partypoker.com by typing it in your browser.

Someone else just posted in this forum that they sent an email to party support, and party verified that they were under a "valid tracker" meaning that they were affiliated. However, I don't think it is standard practice for Party to tell you that you have an affiliate. You can email and ask though.

Once you are signed up to Party or Empire, then you are signed up. You cannot be affiliated with an affiliate then.

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up with party poker about 6 months ago, dont think I ever entered a referral, is there a way to find out? Also, is it possible to get under an affiliate after 6 months? If anyone can do this please let me know.
Thanks,
RandR

[/ QUOTE ]