Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 08-05-2005, 09:17 AM

Default New Lobby & Navigation Structure @ GCP

Howdy Zoo,

Hope you've all been well and have recovered after this year's bumper WSOP [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Just a quick message to let you know that we've restructured our navigation menu and it's much more friendly than it was before. You now have the ability to sort by game type, limit type (we know that this was one improvement many were asking for) and within that you can sort the table display columns. This should make for much easier game search and selection.

Added to that is a Quick Search feature which is available in the "Choose Your Game" block, which allows you to search for games using a variety of options, including table name.

The lobby display has been altered slightly so that information loads much faster than before i.e. no getting to a table that says 3 players only to find that it's full.

Thanks to all who have given their feedback over the last few months, it's definitely helped steer us in the right direction [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

We've also had some reports from players that waiting list difficulties have diminished. Let us know if you're still finding problems with waiting lists.

As always, please feel free to pass comment on the new improvements to the software.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:16 PM

Default Re: New Lobby & Navigation Structure @ GCP

Very nice. Thanks!
Old 08-05-2005, 02:22 PM

Can someone please post a picture of this? I'm too lazy to download the client.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:41 PM

i am very happy that this has finally happened. i quit playing GC/skins due to the lobby not updating. am i at table full of rocks or fishes? the waiting list snafu was extremely annoying. thanks again. i will be back.
Old 08-05-2005, 04:44 PM

Great changes, kudos!

Now, if only the server would seat 10 of the waiting players at a new table when there are 10+ on the waiting lists. As I speak, the average list for .25/.50 NL is 30 players long.
Old 08-05-2005, 04:55 PM

Thanks for letting me know, I promptly logged a call to get that fixed, must be all the players who were sick and tired of the old dysfunctional lobby coming back! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ToT