Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-23-2005, 11:16 AM

Default Re: how much do u make?

if it makes you feel better saying that, then good on you.
Old 12-24-2005, 02:47 AM

i can see nobody here answers this question seriously. i will. here is my poker tracker database that covers my hand historys since july of 2005. so i guess we are talking about 6 months of play. i wish my computer didnt crash over the summer that held all of my hand historys for the past 2 years. i think i had over a million hands logged before it crashed and i lost everything.

anyways, i play mostly 5/10 and 10/20 with a little bit of 15/30 mixed in. if i come home drunk and feel i HAVE to play, i will sometimes play 3/6 or 25nl.

oh yea, i ONLY play 6max games. also, ive made about $8,000 in rakeback since july too. so, with rakeback, figure i make ROUGHLY $54k online before taxes. i also play live games in AC and vegas too. also, the occasional home game. anyways, thats my honest answer, id love to see how others are doing!

Old 12-24-2005, 06:00 AM

why only 6 max?
Old 12-24-2005, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why only 6 max?

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel i play a better 6max game than full. also, from my experience, there are worse players there as i find that most people cant play as well short handed as they do at a full game. they either over value hands (for example calling down with A high every time), or under value and play too tight.

heres a line i have heard more than 1 bad player say: "Id rather play 6max then 10 person tables cause my chances of winning each pot is better. i only have 5 people to beat instead of 9". hahah, that statement is just absurd, but i find many bad players believe this.

i also find i get in more hands per hour at a 6max then a full, so i think thats better for rakeback as well. although, this isnt the reason i play 6max only.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:15 PM

I see. One negative I see is that it's tougher to multitable and you'd probably have to play fewer short games than full. How many short games can you comfortably play?
Old 12-25-2005, 02:55 AM

I'll actually be posting my last 6 months data here pretty soon. Ballpark, i've made about $1,200-$2,200 each month of mostly 4-tabling $33 in sets at Party. I play 350-550 a month. I don't have RB. My one losing month was spent 6-tabling continuously which i apparently wasn't ready for, that month i lost ~$500 over about 500 STT. I haven't calculated out my "life observed ROI" but i would presume its 8-10% or so. I play about 20 tournes on the days i play poker, about 20-25 days a month.

Hope this helps. All true, not leaving anything out. Please PM me if want more details.
Old 12-25-2005, 04:18 AM

I dont understand how the forum gains anything from a moderator posting comments such as this? I just dont get it...whatever you need to do or say to people to help you feel better about yourself...
-LL