Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2005, 08:22 AM

Default Re: Party won\'t let me use same neteller account as other skins

I've never had a problem using the same neteller on Party and 3 skins but maybe I'll get an epassport as backup just in case.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:37 PM

I believe the OP, its not surprising that Party is beginning to crack down on it's own site first. I would expect the network to shortly ban the use of new accounts using the same Neteller info, and then over time (once they perfect their system of analysis) ban the creation of more than one network account.

Additionally I project that Party will either cancel the contracts of existing skins over the next year or two, or the skins will move to a new network (like Empire is planning to do). Its what the investors want to see.. Party must consolidate and grow.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2005, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Additionally I project that Party will either cancel the contracts of existing skins over the next year or two, or the skins will move to a new network (like Empire is planning to do). Its what the investors want to see.. Party must consolidate and grow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cancelling the contracts of the existing skins would eliminate about 20% of the iglobalmedia player base. Since Party takes about a 30/70 cut of the skins' rake, I'm not sure that severing the contracts would be in their best interest. They would immediately lose about 8% of their total revenue.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cancelling the contracts of the existing skins would eliminate about 20% of the iglobalmedia player base. Since Party takes about a 30/70 cut of the skins' rake, I'm not sure that severing the contracts would be in their best interest. They would immediately lose about 8% of their total revenue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Canceling the contracts may involve some sort of player acquisition that could be pre-negotiated for all we know. Also, I read somewhere that the skins account for less than 9% of Party's playerbase, and a smaller percentage profit wise.

TT
Old 10-02-2005, 10:37 PM

I tried to make a depost today w/ partypoker and got the following message:

NETeller Account Already in Use

Please note, we do not allow multiple accounts per person. Our records indicate that you already have another account with PartyPoker that uses this NETeller account. If you have forgotten your other account name, please contact us.

Of course I only have one partypoker account, but i used the same neteller account to deposit on Empire. I sent them an email asking what's up and hopefully they'll respond soon. I didn't do anything wrong by opening an account on Empire did I? I mean why would I play w/out rakeback? Heck I don't even play on party anymore. I just deposited so I could transfer my girlfriend money!
Old 10-02-2005, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I read somewhere that the skins account for less than 9% of Party's playerbase, and a smaller percentage profit wise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be wrong (I'll try and dig it up), but I think that Empire alone accounts for about 10% of the iglobalmedia player base, and the others (Eurobet, Coral, Multipoker, Intertops) add up to about another 10%.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:03 PM

This is *EXACTLY* what happened to me... looks like they're beginning to crack down.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:10 PM

Will they still allow you to cashout and play on Empire? I really don't care if they don't let me deposit on party anymore as long as it will be business as usual on Empire!
Old 10-03-2005, 01:17 PM

Can anybody else confirm this? I'd try it myself but I don't have the client installed and gambling sites are blocked.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:30 PM

What do you want confirmed Joe? Read my post. I emailed them and still haven't heard from 'em yet. I don't plan to play there anyway, but when/if I receive a response I'll post it here.