Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2005, 02:12 AM

Default Re: Hot poker player

She looks like a cardboard cutout
Old 07-10-2005, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Point
Set
Match

[/ QUOTE ]

i dunno. i'd take evelyn ng over this little lady.

or.. uh.. shannon elizabeth? yeah, i know. she doesn't really count. plus we've all seen her naked already

as an aside, a friend of mine was at the rio, i think it was day 1b, said shannon was all over kid poker danny. apparently she recently filed for divorce.

(can't wait to make some posts that are actually about poker)
Old 07-10-2005, 02:47 AM

I think the problem with her is that she shaved her eyebrows and drew fake ones on with a makeup pencil.

This makes women look like department store mannequins, drag queens, or just older than they are, depending on their features and make-up skills. She looks as if he face is made of some plastic material, too much makeup.

I am positive she'd be real cute if she adopted a more natural look.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the problem with her is that she shaved her eyebrows and drew fake ones on with a makeup pencil.

This makes women look like department store mannequins, drag queens, or just older than they are, depending on their features and make-up skills. She looks as if he face is made of some plastic material, too much makeup.

I am positive she'd be real cute if she adopted a more natural look.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, that is a gross look for eyebrows. but i have to admit until you mentioned it i didnt even notice hers
Old 07-10-2005, 03:32 AM

She looks like a freakin' muppet.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:41 AM

I've played this young lady a couple times.

Old 07-10-2005, 03:43 AM

I posted this in another thread. Anna Benson is a Maxim model and married to a pitcher for the NY Mets. Anyway she is smoking and in the WSOP ME: These are not my words some internet geek wrote them from an interview of her.

[ QUOTE ]
You guys forgot another beauty..... Anna Benson

If that pic is not good enough her philosophy on beong a wife will:

Most sports fans know who Kris Benson is. For those who don't, he's a pitcher for the Pittsburgh Pirates with a career record of 43-48. He's also the same guy my buddy Tyler drafts every season in our fantasy baseball league... claiming he's poised for a breakout season. But most impressively, he's married to maybe the coolest chick on the planet: Anna Benson.

A quick rundown of some of the personal info on her official website, AnnaBenson.net:

Anna lists kickass flicks like A Clockwork Orange, Scarface, The Godfather, and From Dusk 'til Dawn among her favorite movies. She reads Maxim and FHM. Two of her favorite TV channels: CNN and ESPN, which means you can talk to her about anything going on in the world and she won't give you a blank stare. Not only is she up to date on current events, she's also well read - listing nine books as her favorites. And yet, all that ass-kickery pales in comparison to her two most glorious features as a woman:

1. She's really hot.

2. She loves sex.

I just got done reading an interview Anna did with Player Magazine (thanks, Brandon), in which she talks about the two biggest problems she has with being married to a professional athlete: groupies, and the unwritten rule that sex is strictly prohibited before competition. Her answer to groupies is logical: bone her husband so much he's too tired to empty his testicles around anyone else. But she's found it a bit tougher to conquer her husband's dedication to abstaining from sex on game day.

“I hate it. There’s no scientific proof that sex is going to hurt your pitching performance,” she says. “Each player has his own ritual, and Kris’s is no sex when he pitches. It pisses me off because if you tell me I can’t have something then that just makes me want it more. I like having sex with Kris. We’ve had some pretty nasty fights over this issue.” Poor guy.

More quotes from Miss Anna:

“Sometimes I’ll fly to whatever city where the Pirates are playing, and if Kris isn’t pitching then we have sex.”

"It’s a lot of fun making sex tapes. We share them only with each other. I mean, what guy doesn’t want to videotape himself and his woman having sex? All men want to.”

“Every time Kris goes out of town, one of the first things we do is get on the phone and have phone sex."

“We want to christen every city that Kris has played in during his professional career.”

“We hadn’t had sex for a few days so we got into the back seat of our SUV in the parking lot at Three Rivers Stadium and while we were doing it fans were beating on the windows, we finished screwing then Kris got out and greeted the fans. Hell, I’m not stopping sex with my man so some overzealous fan can have an autograph!”

“After Kris has pitched in a game, we’re usually half naked before we get home and then we get after it. We’ve even pulled over and had sex on the way home.”

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-10-2005, 03:55 AM

love the body but, after further review, not diggin the face
Old 07-10-2005, 04:00 AM

lol you try and find completely hot poker babes........ not easy man cut me some slack.......
Old 07-10-2005, 04:02 AM

Date / Time: 2005-07-09 22:35:00
Title: Anna Benson Eliminated
Log: Anna Benson, the Maxim model and wife NY Mets pitcher Chris Benson, goes all-in preflop. She's called by the Player in seat 8, who we'll just call "Lucky." Benson, who has only been playing poker for two weeks, turned over A-K while Lucky shows K-J. The flop comes 6c-4s-2s, and Anna's in good shape. That is until the turn brings the Jh, and the river brings a 5d. Anna is sent home, but has the satisfaction of lasting a few hours past the dinner break. No small feat for a beginner.