Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2004, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Mean Girls, 13 Going on 30...

They're like a cute, half-retarded puppy. Everyone loves them, even though they serve no useful purpose other than to receive undeserved adoration.

Very true. I have no clue why the whole freaking country adores the Cubs. It's just not logical. Does anybody remember the line on the NLCS last year?! Ridiculous.

GoT
Old 10-03-2004, 08:52 PM

Go away! Stupid 'Stros fan.
Old 10-03-2004, 11:17 PM

just for fun - go to www.heavy.com and click on her pic. in the lower toolbar - 4th one in, I think.

wouldn't do it at work tho.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
RB
Old 10-04-2004, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I definitely have a serious, serious issue with how ball-swellingly, brain-hurtingly hot Lindsay Lohan is. Can't wait for her career to burn out so she shows the ta-tas.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

We might want to at least wait until the scars heal..
Old 10-04-2004, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"The Cubs blew the season, and last season, and the last century because they are losers."

Just curious, has anyone actually tried taking the goat back into the stadium? Isn't it still stuffed and hung in a bar? Let it hang in the stadium every game for a season. Just a thought. It would be funny if it worked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, they're done that, they blew up the "Bartman Ball'(sigh), They had the owner of the Billy Goat tavern who supposedly cursed them rescind the curse. They put up a statue of a notorius drunk/serial groper in front Wrigley. All no dice.

As an aside, i thought it was very funny that people were considering Kerry Wood one of the best pitchers in the game in the playoffs last year and before this season started. This is a pitcher who has NEVER won more than 14 games in a season.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:28 AM

What is Fez doing to my Lindsay? That [censored] sick, non English speakin perv! God I hate him!
Old 10-29-2004, 03:06 AM

I thought Mean Girls was pretty funny.
Old 10-29-2004, 03:34 AM

You know, I thought this movie was okay too. I'd certainly put it ahead of most of the crap marketed towards teenage girls these days. It had some very funny parts.

NT
Old 10-29-2004, 03:52 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
The Cubs blew the season, and last season, and the last century because they are losers. Loser organization, loser players and loser co-dependent enabler fans. Yesterday they showed a loser standing at Wrigley with his loser sign saying "I Thought This Was Next Year". Well, it was. Another loser year by and for losers. Instead of the sign, a non loser would be booing the losers and maybe throiwng things. But the loser fans turn up year after year for their dose of losing.

Maybe I will try to find the post I posted after the losers lost last year. I indicated I was now a Cubs heretic. I was raised to be a Cubs fan by a lifelong Cubs fan father, but I could no longer deny the truth. The Cubs are losers and should be hated and mocked especially if you want them to win. The old formula doesn't work. Flame away, my father gets mad and takes it personally when I say the Cubs are losers and the fans are dumb to support them through thick and thin. Because if the fans demanded a decent product the Cubs might have to be decent to draw anybody. But no, give the losers a falling apart ballpark with some ivy and a crap team and tell them how great it is to sit in the loser confines on a nice day and they are happy. It is totally un-American and might be a communist plot. The Cubs really stand for rotten values and they are a national disgrace.

If Cubs fans were truly Cubs fans they would stop the support through thick and thin. It is now time to give them some tough love. Boo for every mistake, even little ones. Ride the players mercilessly until they win. Better yet, refuse to go to games until they win a championship. The fans must set the goals so high that the loser organization has to do something. That is how Cubs fans should be.

I switched and it is nice. I am a bandwagon fan, but I am now rooting mostly for the Yankees because they stand for American values, rather than the French values and style embodied by the Cubs. yes, that's right, the Cubs are like France. When the Cubs deliver an organization that wins, maybe I'll be back. And by winning I mean winning. Championships, not wild card slots, not losses in the playoffs. I mean 110 wins and the Series. Call me Mr. Bandwagon, I don't care. I LMAO when they collapsed this year with that rag tag bunch of losers. Ha. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hi MMMMMMM
Old 10-29-2004, 05:44 AM

much funnier than i thought it was going to be. i think part of it might be because tina fey had a lot to do with the movie.

craig