Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2005, 06:04 PM

Default Re: 1 year pro anniversary

great idea. I am in. Hopefully i can get eurobet to e-mail me historys.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:33 PM

Cool, I'm in.

I'll be playing on two skins, and I know you said you can only enter one. Can we just pick whichever one does better, or do we have to choose the nick to enter before hand? I figured I'd just clear out my HH folder right now, then zip them up and send em to you whenever it's done. Then you can figure out which I made more money on [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2005, 06:39 PM

ok, to officially pot it here....IM IN !!

A word of advice for all...PP HHs on yer hard drive only last for 10 days, so every week or so, be sure to copy the folder out

GL everyone...

I'm a big sucker for competition, so im really keen on this challenge. Not so much for the prizes offered, but just to attempt to garner nice-looking results for the month
Old 07-01-2005, 06:39 PM

ok, to officially post it here....IM IN !!

A word of advice for all...PP HHs on yer hard drive only last for 10 days, so every week or so, be sure to copy the folder out

GL everyone...

I'm a big sucker for competition, so im really keen on this challenge. Not so much for the prizes offered, but just to attempt to garner nice-looking results for the month, and allow some trsah talking [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2005, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

4. Players will be ranked by how much $$ they make according to the database.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jason,

What does this mean, exactly? Which database are you talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its leftover text from something I corrected.

Originaly I was going to have everyone forward every HH to me to avoid any sort of fraud thus creatibng a database. This is too much work, and a pain in the ass for everyone.

Instead just post your results. I will examine HH of the self proclaimed winner.

SAVE YOUR FULL HHS because you will need them to prove it if you win a challenge. This would be a shame to miss out an a free monitor if you throw out HHs.

I will try to make everything crystal clear before the 6th. In the mean time be sure to sign up here. Im not goign to allow straglers to come in for the wsop challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok.. but I assume since you are only interested in total profit it will be safe for me to delete (after importing to PT, of course) the HH's of games I lose? I am going to have trouble storing the winning ones as it is..
Old 07-01-2005, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jason,

[/ QUOTE ]

Originaly I was going to have everyone forward every HH to me to avoid any sort of fraud thus creatibng a database. This is too much work, and a pain in the ass for everyone.

Instead just post your results. I will examine HH of the self proclaimed winner.

SAVE YOUR FULL HHS because you will need them to prove it if you win a challenge. This would be a shame to miss out an a free monitor if you throw out HHs.

I will try to make everything crystal clear before the 6th. In the mean time be sure to sign up here. Im not goign to allow straglers to come in for the wsop challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok.. but I assume since you are only interested in total profit it will be safe for me to delete (after importing to PT, of course) the HH's of games I lose? I am going to have trouble storing the winning ones as it is..

[/ QUOTE ]

they are *.txt files
what you keep backups on floppy disk????
Old 07-01-2005, 06:55 PM

Count me in!

Good luck in the WSOP, Ill be rooting for ya! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2005, 06:58 PM

Hey Stupidsucker,

Best of luck in the WSOP:-)

I was wondering. Wasnt it you that had a sponsor thing going where people could buy shares in your bank roll? If it was - would these prizes be taken from this shared bank roll?

Regards, Peter.
Old 07-01-2005, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jason,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they are *.txt files
what you keep backups on floppy disk????

[/ QUOTE ]
no. i send them to hotmail email (bought the extra space so it doesnt fill up)- to outlook express, to PT.. where they are deleted. Sure they are only 120k or so.. but when you have 800 or so (I hope to be able to play about this much during the competition).. they add up..

To be honest im not sure how I will store them. If I keep them in Ooutlook express (which im sure I could hold them) it will be a pain telling PT to only import the ones it hasnt already imported already (and if i just tell it to import all of them it will lock up on me)... lol im just beginning to understand PT so maybe this is part of my problem..
Old 07-01-2005, 08:05 PM

I'm in. Only playing the 10s right now, but I'm gonna play a lot.

Good Lucky to you and everyone else, at least the ones not at my tables. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

---------------Jeff