Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2005, 09:53 PM

Default Firepay problems

Hey guys I tried to put 600$ into firepay in order to play on fulltilt poker. So I deposited it from my account and it immediately went into the firepay account but it didn't take money from my bank account yet. I tried to deposit into fulltilt and it wouldn't let me (I think because I am not 21 yet) so now I am trying to get my money out of firepay. It my bank was behinid schedule or something on transactions and I had made a 500$ withdrawl for another site (and lost it) and then another 100$ at the same site. Total that is 1,200 and I guess I didn't have that much in my account. So the other day when the transactions went through I check my account online and find my balance to be -200something. Every day they are taking out 30$ as a charge. I NEED TO GET THIS MONEY FROR FIREPAY ASAP. I went to the site and tried to withdrawl but it isn't letting me. I am going to call them FIRST Thing tomorow but is there any reason why they wouldn't let me trasnfer back from firepay to my bank account?

Any firepay users have advice? Thanks a lot
Old 11-24-2005, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Firepay problems

Takes about 7 days for your deposit into your Firepay acct to clear. They won't let you withdraw untill the funds have cleared your bank. Funds probably cleared your bank in 2 days, but FP is going to make you wait a week.