Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-20-2005, 10:59 AM

Default Re: Party Poker Account Frozen

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the help. Alright you got me, I admit everything.... No really. I actually wasnt doing anything, somehow there are random accounts somehow linked to my computer. And if you arent going to give any constructive advice, how about not talking at all....

[/ QUOTE ]
Just fax them your stuff and you will be fine. I completely believe you.

[/ QUOTE ]

how was teddy being a dick in his post?? he was stating a reality.

also, why in the world do you make the comment that you completely believe OP?? are you friends with this poster? do you know the details? is he in a dorm? a frat house? a coffee shop?

you are reinforcing the fact that you are just a troll every time you post.
Old 12-20-2005, 11:16 AM

hey akindo

everything party does is to ensure that all of our accounts are as safe as possible. i think you should password protect your computer to make sure that nobody else can log-on through your computer and also fax the info that party/pay-pro requested. their measures may seem to be a nuisance but it is for the best.
Old 12-20-2005, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the help. Alright you got me, I admit everything.... No really. I actually wasnt doing anything, somehow there are random accounts somehow linked to my computer. And if you arent going to give any constructive advice, how about not talking at all....

[/ QUOTE ]
Just fax them your stuff and you will be fine. I completely believe you.

[/ QUOTE ]

how was teddy being a dick in his post?? he was stating a reality.

also, why in the world do you make the comment that you completely believe OP?? are you friends with this poster? do you know the details? is he in a dorm? a frat house? a coffee shop?

you are reinforcing the fact that you are just a troll every time you post.

[/ QUOTE ]
I feel bad for the guy because I went through the same thing , what a week ago? It sucks when you are asking for help and people are just saying what a liar you are the whole time. What is the reason to say something like "you ahve 2 posts therefore we all know you are lying" How is that not dick-like? And your comment about me troll posting? Hmmmmmmmmmm, don't think so.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel bad for the guy because I went through the same thing , what a week ago? It sucks when you are asking for help and people are just saying what a liar you are the whole time. What is the reason to say something like "you ahve 2 posts therefore we all know you are lying" How is that not dick-like? And your comment about me troll posting? Hmmmmmmmmmm, don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you haven't been here long enough to see what Teddy is talking about.

Just about everytime a frozen account story gets posted it's by someone with 1 or 2 posts. Doesn't mean much, but with one post you have 0 credibility here. Wether you like it or not, that's how things work around here.

Then they go on to tell a story about how they are accused of doing something against T&C, but they deny any doing so. I'd say atleast 75% of the time they did do what they're being accused of. So Teddy was just being blunt, and trying to get the OP to confess if he had done anything. This makes it a lot easier for the Zoo to give advice rather than just beating around the bush.

Also FWIW I've signed up at and played for real money at probably 12-15 poker sites. I've also changed my address several times (moving from the dorms to home, from home to my own place, etc.), and I've never had any account frozen. So it's hard for me to believe that sites just freeze accounts out of some crazy assumption of something that never happened.