Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-09-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Crimson Challenge Round 3

[ QUOTE ]
i never read the threads because of noise

i would really appreciate a web page with concrete results and plans

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea. I'll have badbeetz, who is hosting the videos, set up a details/results webpage.

In the meantime, astro, check out www.donkfrenzy.com for the videos.

Oh yeah, any web designers out there who want to help out badbeetz, your assistance would be greatly appreciated! He is a real idiot, so any help would be great!
Old 11-09-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Washington D.C.:

Possible challenges include water challenge, which involves multiple participants.

Flatliner challenge. The flatliner is an insanely hot chicken wing a local place (The Wing Factory) around here carries that makes you sign a waiver before they let you eat them.

We could turn the flatliner into a competition with a prize pool and see who finishes 10 first, or we could do an individual challenge such as eat 20.

I will tell you I have had 2 personally and they are extremely hot. I have a couple friends who have eaten them and the most anyone I know has done is 15. I wasn't there when he did 15 but I have seen someone do 5 and he was shaking and crying after eating those 5.

If you eat 10 they let you sign your name on the wall on some sign that takes about a year to fill up.

Edit: I'd prefer if the water challenge stayed in DC as I came up with the idea.

Also to update the shaking from flatliners. My friend who was shaking held out his hand and it looked like he had parkinson's disease.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would attend the [censored] out of a DC challenge
Old 11-09-2005, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i never read the threads because of noise

i would really appreciate a web page with concrete results and plans

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea. I'll have badbeetz, who is hosting the videos, set up a details/results webpage.

In the meantime, astro, check out www.donkfrenzy.com for the videos.

Oh yeah, any web designers out there who want to help out badbeetz, your assistance would be greatly appreciated! He is a real idiot, so any help would be great!

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha...i'll pm him...if anyone has any thoughts on automating or doing any programming on this site, let me know....
Old 11-09-2005, 08:39 PM

Somewhere I read that the world record for two guys to finish a keg was something along the lines of 48 hours...

I've wanted to try this and am curious if this might be worthy of some interest?
Old 11-09-2005, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Somewhere I read that the world record for two guys to finish a keg was something along the lines of 48 hours...

I've wanted to try this and am curious if this might be worthy of some interest?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll help.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What are your thoughts on the water consumption idea being tossed around? I can imagine it being good if done well...

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the water challenge would work well if the contestants were somehow tied or handcuffed together for the duration.

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone does realize that you can die from consuming to much water, correct?

why dont we have the who can breathe the longest with their head in a plastic bag challenge, or the who can snort the most ajax challenge
Old 11-09-2005, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One time during a non-drinking phase of my life I won a keg of beer at a superbowl party at a bar. I had one month to drink the keg. So I used to go in and just give beers away to friends and I would tip the waitress $1 per pint.

At the beginning of the night I would ask how many pints I was up to as they kept a running tab behind the bar. As the waitresses soon realized they were making better tips out of me than some other regulars who might only tip 25c or 50c per pint, they began to fudge the figures.

I would start the night with a total of 53 pints for instance and by the end of the night I was at 48. wtf? was I putting beer back in the keg?

I never did finish that keg by the end of the month.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll help.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok its 165 12 cups...say 84 per person in 48 hours...2 beers per hours for 2 days straight.....

is it a good sign that i'm getting thirsty thinking about this?
Old 11-09-2005, 08:52 PM

if i remember right the uncooked flour and some other products are bad b/c they expland in the stomach later...and can cause problems for some people
Old 11-09-2005, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if i remember right the uncooked flour and some other products are bad b/c they expland in the stomach later...and can cause problems for some people

[/ QUOTE ]

is this a way of describing a simultaneous explosion/expansion? cuz that'd be pretty cool...like a big bang in your stomach...