Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 11:19 PM

Default Find me a new home

I have played on Party for the past couple of years, only dabbling with other sites. I play 5/10 shorthanded and $33 Sit and Gos almost exclusively. I am ready to divorce myself from Party.

Problem is I have no idea where to go, so I am asking for recommendations. The following things would be nice:

Rakeback

A decent deposit bonus (I am far too lazy to be a decent bonus whore, so reloads aren't as important).

I play only two or three tables at a time, but the Empire one tabling wouldn't work for me.

The ability to use Neteller. For my own reasons (see lazy above), if I have to fax drivers licenses and utility bills my money will stay there for my grandchildren.

Reasonably soft games and good availability throughout the day.

So offer some suggestions. I really kind of suck so you may gain a fish at your favorite site.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:47 PM

Default Re: Find me a new home

id say try full tilt...the only problem is i dont think theres more than 2 or 3 5/10 games goin at a time for the most part. But its great for SnGs and you can get rakeback thru just about any affiliate
Old 10-22-2005, 12:34 AM

If your playing 5/10 why on earth is a 1 time deposit bonus of any importance?

Anyway UB is my home.
They have an initial signup bonus of 40% up to $200 max bonus.
They have rakeback, however I don't believe they credit you for SNG & Tournament buyins. (according to raketracker)

Regarding cashouts, you can have funds go to neteller or direct deposits to your bank account.
Old 10-22-2005, 01:20 AM

You should be playing at Bodog. 100% tourney entry fees back on bonuses and I think the shorthanded games are much better than the full games. Bottomless 10% bonuses. Find a friend to refer you.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2005, 01:37 AM

Paradise has very soft 5/10 SH games. The deposit bonus is $100. They're reliable with Neteller cashouts, they take 1-2 days. You'll be able to get 3 games in the afternoon-evening. The software is a tad slower than Party, but at least you only have to click the buttons once. I don't play SNGs, but I'm pretty sure they have a good selection of them.

No rakeback though.
Old 10-22-2005, 01:41 AM

I reccommend Bet on Bet. You can get rakeback there and it is part of the pokerroom network which is pretty soft. Deposit bonus is 20% up to 500, clears reasonably quick at 5/10 short.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:28 AM

Paradise is a very good site as is PokerStars. The Crypto's would also be worth checking out. You should check out the 2+2 classifieds and also the rakeback forum. The Bonuswhores website has alot of good information on bonus structures/clearing and tourney overlays.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2005, 02:47 AM

Absolute has plenty of games going on. Offers rakeback and is very quick with Neteller cashouts.

Edit: I dont know anything about their SnGs though.
Old 10-22-2005, 04:08 AM

Stars is the second largest site after Party so you will find plenty of games there any time. Rake is lower than Party and lately there were deposit bonuses every month.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:27 AM

If you just missed the deposit bonus, it can't hurt to mail and ask, incidentally...