Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2005, 10:49 AM

Default Re: October bonuses on Multi...

[ QUOTE ]
This is an AWESOME bonus if you are a small buy-in player. If you play something like $25NL or even $50NL this bonus clears faster than Absolute, Crypto (Interpoker), Stars, etc.

Unlike these other sites, any raked pot counts not just when the rake hits $.25 or $1. Minimum pots that count at Multi are $1 and these are common even at $25NL, however $5 and especially $20 pots are far less so.

I cleared $300 in these bonuses in Sept, almost entirely at $25NL full table - 7,162 hands total (119 at $50NL, 641 at $25NL 6-handed, 397 at $25PL and 6,005 at $25NL). I was 5.6 BB/100 Hands ($214.22 in profit) and paid $172.15 in rake.

So my bonus was $127.85 MORE than the rake I paid and the amount of bonus I collected exceeded my winnings!

Now granted for medium and high limit players, $300 for 7000 hands probably seems like peanuts and I figured the hourly bonus to be worth about $5/hr 4-tabling $25NL. Again, insignificant for the big boys, but that more than DOUBLES my hourly rate. And keep in mind, for someone with a bankroll in the $500-$1000 range $300 is a significant sum!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
nice post, I was going to say the same thing. It'll take about 45hrs/week 4-tabling full ring to clear the entire bonus on 25NL, but if you do nothing but break even, you can take in ~$10/hr CAD, which is about $450 CAD a week, tax free. Seeing how 25NL is also a joke, you can also prob. triple your hourly bonus rate winning there.

I wouldn't recommend doing something like this for everybody because of the time involved, but doing this can be a lot more lucrative then a lot of jobs out there. Plus, combine this with the Party and Empire bonuses and its a decent monthly earning.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

but doing this can be a lot more lucrative then a lot of jobs out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

As coincindes go... I was laid off on Friday from a job paying $11/hr CDN, that's $1760 CDN a month gross, before taxes.

The bonus portion of the Multi promotion ($1500US) is worth 1,743.08 CDN.

Almost exatly the same as my old job. So I'm seriously, seriously considering dragging my ass on finding s new job and spending the month clearing the bonus instead. Even if I just play break-even, I make the same salary as working the day job and hopefully I can at least maintain my mediocre 5BB/100 rate (Hey, cut me some slack, I've been an SNG player to this point, only switched over for the bonus) which would translate into about an extra $1000US.

Intriguing...
Old 10-02-2005, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
20X?

You'd be better off working in a sweatshop in Sri Lanka.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah cause making over $15/hour is like working in sri lanka

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not getting anywhere close to $15 per hour on a 20x bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

4-tabling? even at 1/2 6-max you're making over that
Old 10-02-2005, 02:10 PM

Ok so right now I play 3/6 full on empire... Would it be worth while for me to open up a rakeback account on multi and to start doing this bonus?
Old 10-02-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok so right now I play 3/6 full on empire... Would it be worth while for me to open up a rakeback account on multi and to start doing this bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:08 PM

Anyone think these are going to become monthly
Old 10-02-2005, 07:27 PM

For those of you that have RB, what limit are you playing to clear these? I signed up for Multi a few months ago and did the signup bonus and the IGM bonus. Last month I did a $100 & $200 bonus. I play .5/1 limit and only play enough hands to clear the bonuses. My MGR is always in the negative and I've yet to recieve a RB.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:33 PM

Default Question for you guys

If a person is already getting RB on Multipoker, are these bonuses deducted from your MGR? If so, then they're definitely not worth it to me. However, if I still got my full RB plus the bonus, then it would obviously be worthwhile.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Question for you guys

[ QUOTE ]

If a person is already getting RB on Multipoker, are these bonuses deducted from your MGR? If so, then they're definitely not worth it to me. However, if I still got my full RB plus the bonus, then it would obviously be worthwhile.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm curious about this as well.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

but doing this can be a lot more lucrative then a lot of jobs out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

As coincindes go... I was laid off on Friday from a job paying $11/hr CDN, that's $1760 CDN a month gross, before taxes.

The bonus portion of the Multi promotion ($1500US) is worth 1,743.08 CDN.

Almost exatly the same as my old job. So I'm seriously, seriously considering dragging my ass on finding s new job and spending the month clearing the bonus instead. Even if I just play break-even, I make the same salary as working the day job and hopefully I can at least maintain my mediocre 5BB/100 rate (Hey, cut me some slack, I've been an SNG player to this point, only switched over for the bonus) which would translate into about an extra $1000US.

Intriguing...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget about EI either man....kaching