Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2005, 06:47 PM

Default PartyPoker support hard at work....hahahah!!!

To be fair I actually emailed this to the VIP@empirepoker.com addy, cuz I used to typically get a faster (and much better) response, Im sure it coincidence, but they used to have english names. Now the support there is just as bad as the info@empire and the info@party, and the names are no longer english. Im assuming empire support and party support are the same. Anyway...

So I am searching for a table to sit at, and I see a table that has double the pot average of the next closest table. Wow, must be some impressive action going on there! So I open the table hoping to get the next seat, and what do I see??? Incredibly obvious and blatent collusion by two players. raising everyone out of the pot, and then folding for 1 bet. Lol, I even saw one hand, were Player A raised PF, Player B 3 bet it, everyone including the blinds folded, and then player A caps, and player B then FOLDS. Sexy!!! What else do I notice? both these jokers have "not available" for their city information.

Even tho I'm not in the game I fire off a letter to support because collusion hurts us all. I inform them of the table number and ask them to take a look a the very suspicious betting patters from the players who also have "not available" as their city.

What response do I get back??

over 5 hours later here is the email I get

With reference to your email, we would like to inform you that if a player's details are not updated in our records, then his city column will show up as 'Not Available'. Once the details get updated in our records his city will be shown properly when he sits at a table.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Have a Good Day!!

lol, nice. I alert them to blatent collusion, do they say they are looking into it, or anything like that? nope, they address the most important part of the email, the lack of a city showing up!!!! lol!!

It frightens me, that these are the idiots who will have the biggest influence over the future of online poker. This is almost as bad as the email I sent them concerning bot play, and they responded with "you shouldn't worry, most bots aren't very good".
Old 04-26-2005, 06:53 PM

Default Re: PartyPoker support hard at work....hahahah!!!

Classic.

Ya it is rather astonishing the level of support they have there. I don't know why they even pay to have anyone.

In there defense, it really is important for me to know where the people I'm playing are from. You know not to touch players from certain cities. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And since when is the 3 bet fold not a standard move anymore?? I would shoot off another email though as this behavior is no good as you stated...not that this will do any good, but worth a shot. Make sure to thank them for the city data though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2005, 06:59 PM

My return email prolly could have been better worded and much more productive, but I just dont have any patience left with their total incompitence.

heres my reply...

"Thanks for missing the entire point of my email. I was trying to inform you of some pretty obvious collusion, instead I get whats below. Thanks for helping restore my faith in your illustrious customer service

<their email pasted here>"

wonder what the odds are that in about 6hours I get a generated auto response that talks about thier customer service. heh.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:17 PM

Default Re: PartyPoker support hard at work....hahahah!!! *DELETED*

A Eurobet player's location is shown as "not available" almost all the time-there are exceptions that I dont want to go into so it's not 100% of players but close to it.Eurobet is the most sovereign of Party skins.Unlike almost all other Party skins they share the least amount of information about their players to Party.They also have their own cashiering system if I recall correctly-they dont use IGM.

"not available" =a EuroBet player not a conspiracy.

Old 04-26-2005, 07:19 PM

snitch!
Old 04-26-2005, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I inform them of the table number and ask them to take a look a the very suspicious betting patters from the players who also have "not available" as their city

[/ QUOTE ]
A Eurobet player's location is shown as "not available" almost all the time-there are exceptions that I dont want to go into so it's not 100% of players but close to it.Eurobet is the most sovereign of Party skins.Unlike almost all other Party skins they share the least amount of information about their players to Party.They also have their own cashiering system if I recall correctly-they dont use IGM.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact they had "not available" isnt the point. The point is I alerted party to collusion and they respond with pointless babble about "not available"

And them both being "not available" is a relative peice of inoformation concerning the collusion. They share something in common, even if its they both play on eurobet (which isnt even close to being a common tendency among players). Prolly share the same city too, who knows. (I also had the EXACT same number of hands for them both in my DB), but it IS one more piece of data that supports a collusion hypothosis. Of course one could have been from "Boise" and the other could have been from "moscow" and it still wouldnt have mattered, it was obvious collusion. To which party never even bothered to look into.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I inform them of the table number and ask them to take a look a the very suspicious betting patters from the players who also have "not available" as their city

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you work for PP support?
Old 04-26-2005, 07:26 PM

You picked a bad example with Boise and Moscow.

Do you see why?
Old 04-26-2005, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You picked a bad example with Boise and Moscow.

Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

no [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] why?? I just picked the first two cities on opposite sides of the world that popped into my head
Old 04-26-2005, 07:42 PM

Moscow is in Idaho!!!! DUH!