Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2004, 02:58 PM

Default Dumb question about Pacific Poker\'s deposit bonus

So I finally have put money into Pacific Poker. I thought the play couldn't be as bad as people said, but good god, you guys weren't kidding.

Anyway, how do I know what the status of my bonus deposit is? They put it right in my account after I deposited. But when I check the bonus points page, it doesn't say anything about my bonus status? Does this just mean I can't cash out the bonus. Me confused.

I will say their software is as vexing as people said. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2004, 03:19 PM

Default Re: Dumb question about Pacific Poker\'s deposit bonus

You can play with the bonus but you can't cash it out until after you clear the WR. I believe this is wagering 20x the bonus amount.
I believe others on here have confirmed that you can cash-out your deposit amount...just not the bonus amount.
But cash-outs take so long there anyway that i just prefer to finish off the bonus and then cash it all out.

The bonus requirement is not based on raked hands, but rather how much money YOU actually contribute to the pot. So if you're tight on a full-table it will take awhile to clear.
If you're aggressive on a short table it will fly by pretty fast since you should be putting quite a bit of money into the pot.

The bonus-points I think are 1 point for each $10 contributed or something. just check your accumulated points as you go.
for a $100 bonus I think you need to clear 200 points. Others have had success cashing-out everything before clearing the whole requirement....but you might as well clear the whole thing if you're liking the games.
Old 10-16-2004, 03:30 PM

Yeah, but why would you want to cash out of a gold mine? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2004, 03:33 PM

I think are 1 point for each $10 contributed . Yup that is correct.