Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2005, 03:09 AM

Default Re: Girl at a Bar. Your Play?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're in a bar and a nice looking girl sitting at the other end catches your eye. She is sitting with two girlfriends. You draw a tic-tac-toe board on a napkin, put an 'X' in the middle and send it, along with a pen, to her via the waiter.

A few minutes later the waiter brings it back and it has 3 'X's across with a message: 'I win!'.

What is your play?

[/ QUOTE ]

you enlisted a troop in this battle, and the best you could do was tic tac toe? what a waste of manpower, if i was the waiter i would have advised you to write down:

"hi, can i buy you a drink and join you and your friends?"

when shes looks up , give her a smile and a little wave.

ship it

edit: ehhh, then you may get stuck feeling like a jackass and buying them all a drink. maybe a simple:

can i join you ladies

[/ QUOTE ]

retarded.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the easy out of a note

[/ QUOTE ]

State changes are crucial to picking up a girl. You need to be bold and confident enough to change her state, (at the very least) - at some point in the pickup, whether at the beginning or at the end. By using "easy outs", you show a lack of confidence, which hurts your growing "track record" towards whether you can change her state. This "track record" is important, because having sex with her is also a state change.

----

What follows is advice for the OP on picking up girls.

Instead of this nonsense [censored], try this: mess with her ('wanna fight? great, then we can have makeup sex - just kidding, we don't need to fight to do that') and in general being either very cocky/funny or playful (dont answer her [censored]-test questions directly! agree and misinterpret); until she asks rapport based questions, and then play with her a little initially ('whats your name?' 'guess?')to fractionate the change to rapport-mode so that she doesnt blow you out.

The key is not #'s or dates - it is about her agreement that she wants to see you again. Afterwards, details can be figured later. Concentrate on being an interesting guy with alot of stuff going on. Go for an instadate. Your goal should (in a pickup) always be to have the girl go home with you. You can use the "day2-like" instadates to make her more comfortable during rapport with you, and also to further isolate her from the environment (and thus closer to you.)

At the place, remember "two steps foward, one step back" and plow through resistance. <u>Congratulations! You have successfully done what millions of people do every day.</u>
Old 12-22-2005, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

A few minutes later the waiter brings it back and it has 3 'X's across with a message: 'I win!'.
What is your play?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's when HoH comes in handy:
Bad beat. I cut on my loses and proceed to the next hand.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:36 AM

zeejustin - dont offer to buy them a drink; just tell them that you are;

OP-
ive heard about these water shots. Its supposed to be really funny. And cheap. Nice and cheap. Really cheap. Cheapy cheapy cheapy. Cheap.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Send another napkin over that says:

"I want to have se_ with your si_teen incher tonight."

With the instructions: "Again, add 2 "X"s and send back."

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-22-2005, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the easy out of a note

[/ QUOTE ]

State changes are crucial to picking up a girl. You need to be bold and confident enough to change her state, (at the very least) - at some point in the pickup, whether at the beginning or at the end. By using "easy outs", you show a lack of confidence, which hurts your growing "track record" towards whether you can change her state. This "track record" is important, because having sex with her is also a state change.

----

What follows is advice for the OP on picking up girls.

Instead of this nonsense [censored], try this: mess with her ('wanna fight? great, then we can have makeup sex - just kidding, we don't need to fight to do that') and in general being either very cocky/funny or playful (dont answer her [censored]-test questions directly! agree and misinterpret); until she asks rapport based questions, and then play with her a little initially ('whats your name?' 'guess?')to fractionate the change to rapport-mode so that she doesnt blow you out.

The key is not #'s or dates - it is about her agreement that she wants to see you again. Afterwards, details can be figured later. Concentrate on being an interesting guy with alot of stuff going on. Go for an instadate. Your goal should (in a pickup) always be to have the girl go home with you. You can use the "day2-like" instadates to make her more comfortable during rapport with you, and also to further isolate her from the environment (and thus closer to you.)

At the place, remember "two steps foward, one step back" and plow through resistance. <u>Congratulations! You have successfully done what millions of people do every day.</u>

[/ QUOTE ]
Just curious...how many people are locked up in your basement?
Old 12-22-2005, 11:15 AM

Sounds like someone is a lonely 20-year old who has discovered fast-seduction.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Enema of the state
The Presidents of the United States of America
Gas
Solid
Liquid