Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-25-2005, 07:54 PM

Default accidentally doing coke...

so im back in NY for turkey day

HAPPY TURKEY DAY 2+2.

and my friends from high school that i still keep in touch with are mostly into coke. i have never ever done it, never will. i still smoke uh tobacco.

so my friend, lets call him J, goes and gets me tobacco and him coke. we're driving to a bar accross the tapanzee and im making myself a tobacco cigarette. my friend J says " hey man, lets add some coke to that." and i say "no. not my thing." he says fine, but will you cut me a line.

and for those of you who have seen Dave Chappelle's standup about the white guy racing his car...

"i wanted to say no and its not a good idea, but i was high so all that came out was jigga, sometimes you gotta race."

similarly, i said: "ok."

so i broke it up w/ my fingers, the same ones (right pointer finger and thumb) i used w/ the tobacco.

in my mind i said, note to self: wash hands.

a little while goes by and my fingers are stikcy from the tobacco + coke and i totally forget about the coke and lick my fingers.

a ron burgondy quotation comes to mind: "i immeeeeeeeediately regret this decision."

so i realize ive just licked my finger with coke on it and ask J wtf happens. which i found out was your tounge goes totally numb and you get REALLY paranoid.it wasn't just the tobacco.

my question is now that i have accidentally done coke, is it testable in my hair follicles? is it in my bloodstream?

while i was feeling the effects of it i noticed i couldn't speak properly 'cause my tounge was totally effing useless.

anyways, just thought id share that story and ask the question.

Barron
Old 11-25-2005, 07:58 PM

Default Re: accidentally doing coke...

I've never done coke before, but I have tasted a lot of it. I've never once felt 'high' or paranoid about it, just can't feel my tounge for a while. I'm guessing your 'paranoia' came from the weed combined with the situation.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my question is now that i have accidentally done coke, is it testable in my hair follicles? is it in my bloodstream?

[/ QUOTE ]

You think the tests know that you've done it accidently or on purpose?
Old 11-25-2005, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

HAPPY TURKEY DAY 2+2.

and my friends from high school that i still keep in touch with are mostly into coke. i have never ever done it, never will. i still smoke uh tobacco.

so my friend, lets call him J, goes and gets me tobacco and him coke. we're driving to a bar accross the tapanzee and im making myself a tobacco cigarette. my friend J says " hey man, lets add some coke to that." and i say "no. not my thing." he says fine, but will you cut me a line.

and for those of you who have seen Dave Chappelle's standup about the white guy racing his car...

"i wanted to say no and its not a good idea, but i was high so all that came out was jigga, sometimes you gotta race."

so i broke it up w/ my fingers, the same ones (right pointer finger and thumb) i used w/ the tobacco.

a little while goes by and my fingers are stikcy from the tobacco + coke and i totally forget about the coke and lick my fingers.

a ron burgondy quotation comes to mind: "i immeeeeeeeediately regret this decision."

so i realize ive just licked my finger with coke on it and ask J wtf happens. which i found out was your tounge goes totally numb and you get REALLY paranoid.it wasn't just the tobacco.

while i was feeling the effects of it i noticed i couldn't speak properly 'cause my tounge was totally effing useless.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Junky,

First off, I think the paranoia might have been in your head based on the amount that you had on your hands.

As far as your hair, blood, piss, it is out of your body in at the most 72 hours. It is not physically addictive (just very psychologically addictive). In fact, coke is one of the quickest drugs to leave your body. They used to think it was physically addictive, but that has been proven wrong (though I don't know about crack or the difference between the two, other than you smoke one).

The real question is why would your friend, who obviously likes to do coke, want to smoke it. The effects are suppossedely not nearly as good and it takes forever to work. Snorting is the second most effective way to take it and the second safest. Injecting works the quickest, but is the most dangerous.

I hope this helps a bit. Also, the first step is you need to now admit you have a problem. For the rest of your life you are going to want to do coke. Who knows, maybe sucking cck to get it. Didn't you know that driving a car and smoking cigs. are the gateway actions to tougher drugs. Have a nice life junky.

craig

p.s. At least you will OD from a rock/movie star drug. Junky.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:10 PM

I am sorry for calling you a junky. Who am I to judge you? You made a mistake and now will pay for it the rest of your life. Most likely college is out of the question. Have you already started losing weight? Still keeping in touch with your friends? Wondered if maybe you can do it one more time it will be okay? You have a tough road ahead of you, but if you are strong, you can do it. Just one day at a time. And if you are ever craving bad enough and need someone to talk to you, don't call anybody, because they won't care. Just get more coke, your new best friend.

craig

i almost forgot, how does it feel to be supporting terrorism? You might as well be fighting with the Iraqi's right now. I can't believe we will allow treason on our message board.

also, hey, I am sooooooooo kidding..it will be out of your body in no time. It goes through you quick, which is one reason it gets so expensive. plus, it might be the most efficient drug, which is another reason it is so expensive. oh, and it is really nice, whihc is another reason it is so expensive. but, in all seriousness you have nothing to worry about. even if you were piss tested at work on monday you would be clear. unless of course you are already stealing from your job and missing a lot of work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2005, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
are you worried about the coke or the pot in your follicles and bloodstream?
Old 11-25-2005, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am sorry for calling you a junky. Who am I to judge you? You made a mistake and now will pay for it the rest of your life. Most likely college is out of the question. Have you already started losing weight? Still keeping in touch with your friends? Wondered if maybe you can do it one more time it will be okay? You have a tough road ahead of you, but if you are strong, you can do it. Just one day at a time. And if you are ever craving bad enough and need someone to talk to you, don't call anybody, because they won't care. Just get more coke, your new best friend.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 11-25-2005, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

HAPPY TURKEY DAY 2+2.

...BLAH BLAH BLAH... I'm a [censored]

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a dumb gay. don't be such a helpless fool. gl sucking cock the rest of your life. Oh and I had a friend who did the same thing. He says you should immediately switch to crack...its cheaper and just about the same. good luck. see you at the soup kitchen in 2 yrs.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

HAPPY TURKEY DAY 2+2.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Junky,

First off, I think the paranoia might have been in your head based on the amount that you had on your hands.

As far as your hair, blood, piss, it is out of your body in at the most 72 hours. It is not physically addictive (just very psychologically addictive). In fact, coke is one of the quickest drugs to leave your body. They used to think it was physically addictive, but that has been proven wrong (though I don't know about crack or the difference between the two, other than you smoke one).

The real question is why would your friend, who obviously likes to do coke, want to smoke it. The effects are suppossedely not nearly as good and it takes forever to work. Snorting is the second most effective way to take it and the second safest. Injecting works the quickest, but is the most dangerous.

I hope this helps a bit. Also, the first step is you need to now admit you have a problem. For the rest of your life you are going to want to do coke. Who knows, maybe sucking cck to get it. Didn't you know that driving a car and smoking cigs. are the gateway actions to tougher drugs. Have a nice life junky.

craig

p.s. At least you will OD from a rock/movie star drug. Junky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Freebasing is more intense than snorting. Some people "graduate" to this after snorting a while. Or, he could have no nose left.

I am pretty sure licking your fingers is not putting enough in your system to show up.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:17 PM

if he is worried about the pot, that is a bigger problem. I think THC is traceable up to 30 days in piss. but, if he is that concerned those detox cleaners might work. I have never used one. I just kept getting fired, "Craig, we see that you showed up positive for marijuana and cocaine. Is this some kind of mistake?" "Uh, no, I meant to take it. In fact I am high as a kite right now. Do I still get to keep my job? I won't do it as often."

craig