Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Probability

Old 10-10-2005, 09:16 PM

Default texas holdem calculator from

ive been using the pre flop calculator at texasholdem-poker.com. is this calculator correct in its calculations?
i find it very easy to use and i sure hope it is accurate. i have been looking at different odds or charts at many different web sites and checking this forum for math and seems like i have seen some different odds for same type of starting hands etc..., i can live with say 2% to 5% difference but when i see say like a 10 to 15% spread i dont know who is right or wrong.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:25 PM

Default Re: texas holdem calculator from

http://www.twodimes.net/poker/
Old 10-11-2005, 03:15 AM

There are errors in many tables in books and on web sites. If you have a specific question, just ask here. Otherwise, the site suggested by yellowjack is a good one.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:12 PM

tks. yellowjack seen the twodimes site. i been useing the calculator (sponsored by pacificpoker) to get the odds on what might happen on the flop say ak suited the chance of flopping a flush, 4 flush draw, 2 pair,one pair etc... im guessing the info is accurate. i been making my own personal charts on the hands that i will play. i just play small time. about 30 to 40 people, $20 entry. played in 4 $100.00 tourments. got about 50 tourments under the belt now. spending most my time researching the math for now, but still find time for the psyhology aspect, which once i complete my math project, i will then break the other aspects down into specfic areas for research on the web and books.