Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-23-2005, 09:56 PM

Default Re: Sleeping with random girls

So for those of you who have to have "emotional attachment" in order to sleep with a woman, what happens if you invest a bunch of time getting to know her, and then you pork her, and she's lousy in bed?
Old 11-23-2005, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So for those of you who have to have "emotional attachment" in order to sleep with a woman, what happens if you invest a bunch of time getting to know her, and then you pork her, and she's lousy in bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm one of those guys, but I must be pretty lucky, cos I've never, ever had a lousy-in-bed woman.

Doesn't answer the question, but I wanted to say it anyway! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Plus you can actually get this attachment in 1 night, you know. It doesn't have to take weeks.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:15 PM

Biology still wins over psychology for me. Especially hot biology.

I get where u are coming from, but the only time I feel bad after sleeping with a girl is if she wasnt as good looking as the alcohol made her out to be. Thank god that fact has been almost nil, otherwise I might develop morals.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:33 PM

I agree with this post, but it's better if you pay for it.

-Michael
Old 11-24-2005, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How come it took over nine pages for someone to say this?

I broke up with my girlfriend because she couldn't fulfill my sexual needs. As far as emotionally, she could've been my wife. I'm looking for more than that though.

I'd [censored] a mute. Now that I think about it... they're all mutes when you put your hand over their mouth [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2005, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will be totally into a chick and then within seconds of "finishing" I dont even want to look at her. I just want to get out of the room and as far from her as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the pro-casual sex people are saying that you should be [censored] anything that's willing or someone that's intolerable. The bottom line is a truly determined guy can get laid literally on any given night. The girl might not be something to write home about, but so goes life.

I've had plenty of sex without any emotional attachment and never had the experience you describe above. I enjoy their company, otherwise we wouldn't have slept together.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How come it took over nine pages for someone to say this?

I broke up with my girlfriend because she couldn't fulfill my sexual needs. As far as emotionally, she could've been my wife. I'm looking for more than that though.

I'd [censored] a mute. Now that I think about it... they're all mutes when you put your cock in their mouth [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]