Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 01:00 PM

Default NCAAB 11/26/05

Hey all, I've been posting college hoops picks at Fezziks's board and I'm going to start posting them here too. I think that board and this one are two of the most intelligent sports betting forums, they just don't get as much traffic as the bigger sites.

Hopefully I can start here with a winner!

13-11-1 ytd

Xavier -5.5
Missed the -5 here thinking I might be able to get -4.5 with a free half point, oops. This game is being played at a neutral site, Conseco Fieldhouse. Xavier returns all five starters, 93 percent of it's scoring, and 92 percent of it's rebounding. They should be one of the best teams in the A10 this year and they have plenty of depth. Purdue, already thin in the backcourt, lost senior shooting guard David Teague for the year due to a torn ACL. While Teague didn't play in either of Purdue's wins, they certainly needed him here. Purdue might hang in there for a while, but Xavier should pull away and win this one by a comfortable margin.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: NCAAB 11/26/05

Davidson +1 -101
Old 11-26-2005, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Davidson +1 -101

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm super tempted, but I'm a davidson student and I think my bias is way too significant.

Drexel +3.5? Hell, they almost beat duke and ucla...
Old 11-26-2005, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Davidson +1 -101

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm super tempted, but I'm a davidson student and I think my bias is way too significant.

Drexel +3.5? Hell, they almost beat duke and ucla...

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats, your school won in OT and won me some cash! The line opened at St. Joes +2.5 and I didn't have much of an opinion, but I grabbed Davidson as a home dog once it moved (probably due to St. Joe's previous well played games and Davidson almost losing to UMass). Good free throw shooting by Davidson, they would have won in regulation if not for that last second three.

I stayed away from that Drexel game, I think lots of people were thinking like you, but hard to get a read on it plus they must be tired from the tournament.