Old 12-02-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Hot Chick Pics #2

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Es la mamacita para mi.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

AGreed
Old 12-02-2005, 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

AGreed

[/ QUOTE ]

Come to any East Texas high school of any size and I'll show you half a dozen girls just like this one.

Not that she doesn't look damn good.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:05 AM

anacardo,

how much to buy one?

thanks,
bug
Old 12-02-2005, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AGreed

[/ QUOTE ]

Come to any East Texas high school of any size and I'll show you half a dozen girls just like this one.

Not that she doesn't look damn good.

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly, I think 'real' girls are way hotter than chicks who are all dolled up for the camera. I would much rather look at pics of a girl wrestling her puppy on the floor than a blonde bombshell with beads of sweat running down her fake boobs.

that is why this girl is amazing, and why it is also true that there are a lot just like her out there.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

winner?

[/ QUOTE ]

no.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive got a video of this chick, dancing and getting naked
Old 12-02-2005, 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anacardo,

how much to buy one?

thanks,
bug

[/ QUOTE ]

These are church-goin' types, more often than not, or they at least give a [censored] what their friends think. Therefore, the old standbyes of throwing money at them, feeding them cheap wine and telling them whatever it is they need to hear are probably your most solid strategies. Be warned - they will likely have some firm limitations w/ respect to what they're willing to do in the sack, and Dead Fish Potential is disproportionately high. Also, a ring check is mandatory by the age of nineteen.

Any more questions?
Old 12-02-2005, 04:22 AM

does being a heathen make them slightly less likely to go anywhere with me? Also, how much do my looks matter?
Old 12-02-2005, 04:23 AM

Wow. A+
Old 12-02-2005, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
does being a heathen make them slightly less likely to go anywhere with me? Also, how much do my looks matter?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Keep it under your hat, I guess.
2) At least try and look presentable. Decent haircut, polo & khakis, et cetera. Ballcap and big truck are standard accessories. Any kind of spending money will probably put you ahead in the race, since these are, after all, high school girls.

Do you have some sort of plan in mind here? It's a long way from Chi-Town.