Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em

View Poll Results: Best?Favorite Michael Jackson song
Billy Jean 33 35.11%
Smooth Criminal 14 14.89%
Beat it 10 10.64%
Thriller 12 12.77%
Bad 0 0%
Other 17 18.09%
None/Don't like any of it 8 8.51%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2005, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Should BK hire Tommy Angelo?

Sooooo,

Should BK hire Tommy Angelo?
Old 10-28-2005, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Should BK hire Tommy Angelo?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. Especially at the level he is playing at, even a slight increase in winrate will pay for itself in a short amount of time.

At this point, I'm tempted to hire him, if only to say that I did and to write about the improved results and my impression of "Tommy's Tactics, Techniques, and Theories" (c)

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com
Old 10-28-2005, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to clear up something where I'm being misrepresented, while I'm currently talking with Diablo about potentially doing an IQ wager

[/ QUOTE ]

If by "currently talking," you mean you declined even when I offered to give you odds and submit to a polygraph test (or other such test) confirming that I have no outside knowledge of your IQ, then yes, I guess we're "currently talking."
Old 10-28-2005, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If by "currently talking," you mean you declined even when I offered to give you odds and submit to a polygraph test (or other such test) confirming that I have no outside knowledge of your IQ, then yes, I guess we're "currently talking."

[/ QUOTE ]

a) You never specifically named odds.

b) Polygraphs are unreliable. (For those that care, since he has decided to be ULTRA selective in his response, there is a real possibility that someone has contacted him that knows my specific IQ which would make his a stacked wager, as he wouldn't be going into the testing blind, as I would be about him.)

Regardless, I would've done the wager in a heartbeat, but in this situation, it may not be on the level, so it's not a gamble I'd take.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com
Old 10-28-2005, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just to clear up something where I'm being misrepresented, while I'm currently talking with Diablo about potentially doing an IQ wager

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok this one just topped spongers. fukkin awesome.
Old 10-28-2005, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as he wouldn't be going into the testing blind

[/ QUOTE ]

hes not going into the test blind. he has tons of evidence that suggests you are a complete idiot.

exhibit A

exhibit B

exhibit C

exhibit D
Old 10-28-2005, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b) Polygraphs are unreliable. (For those that care, since he has decided to be ULTRA selective in his response, there is a real possibility that someone has contacted him that knows my specific IQ which would make his a stacked wager, as he wouldn't be going into the testing blind, as I would be about him.)

Regardless, I would've done the wager in a heartbeat, but in this situation, it may not be on the level, so it's not a gamble I'd take.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Truly, truly unreal. Just unreal. Have you even been reading Diablo's posts for the last 4-5 years? Even with no other information than these posts, I would make an even-money bet for $5k (plenty of money to me) that Diablo's IQ is 4-sigma.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Old 10-28-2005, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

If an IQ test can't happen, how about a steel cage match?
Old 10-28-2005, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If an IQ test can't happen, how about a steel cage match?

[/ QUOTE ]

vs.

hmm, I wonder who would win....