Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 06:10 PM

Default UPDATE on my Pacific account being locked

Well, after about two weeks of correspondance by email, I have gotten nowhere and my account is still locked. I have tried twice to send them the documents they requested (by fax and by emailed digital photos) and both times they said they couldn't read them. So they are not willing to unblock my account until I can somehow resend the info in a manner that they can read. I still have not gotten any reason for why my account was blocked in the first place. I have never done anything wrong there, and to answer a previous question, yes I am over 21.

I requested that they would send my bankroll back to my neteller account and to my suprise they did agree to this. So as far as I am concerned, I am done with this company.

The best hint at a reason I ever got from them said that my account shared similar info with another account which breached security somehow. My parent's account and a friends account have also been blocked, but I cant see any of them trying anything shady.

Just figured I would post an update for everyone who responed to my previous post. Those who still play at Pacific, look out. They will do this for no reason, and from what I understand, I am lucky to be getting my money back at all. Definitly the worst experience I have had w/ a pokerroom. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2005, 06:12 PM

Default Re: UPDATE on my Pacific account being locked

pacific sucks. that is all
Old 12-07-2005, 06:18 PM

thanks dude. never noticed. software seems top notch [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2005, 06:49 AM

i figure you got blocked because diffrent accounts logged onto the same computers in diffrent places. You can log onto your account from 100 diffrent IP's, that doesnt matter. BUt if others with pacific accounts log onto those same computers, or vice vera, theres trouble to be had. From what have read this happens with a good ammount of poker sites.

Btw, where you moving your money too? I took out most of my money for there and am looking for somewhere else to play thats fishy. You said pariadise be4 but everyone has been bitchhing about the waiting list there. any other thoughts?