Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2005, 11:52 AM

Default Re: THE SOLUTION TO ALL OUR PROBLEMS

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-27-2005, 11:55 AM

Default Re: THE SOLUTION TO ALL OUR PROBLEMS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've said that before. You weren't then either.
Old 02-27-2005, 12:31 PM

Default Re: \"I have an 8.7/100 winrate at 3-6 and a 42.5/100 winrate at 2-4.\"

Seriously guys get a life.

AC, we've talked before and I think we at least have a mutual respect for each other, so I hope you'll take this to heart. You're wrong on this one bro. The conversation that happened between Michael Davis and The Matador in that other thread was ridiculous and MD was being an ass in it. If that exact same exchange happened between two respected posters you'd side with the matador on that argument, and the only reason you're so against him is because of a bias you have against him.

Also, again a double standard was shown in posting his party nickname. Yes you werent the original poster on that but you encouraged it in many ways. You know posting people's party or other poker site nicknames on this site is not kosher unless that person has previously given permission and it is well known that that poster is that nickname. If someone posted your party nickname I doubt you'd be too happy about it.

You may say the matador is a troll, and if he is indeed all the other people he's supposedly been in the past then yes he has done some trolling before. However before the whole argument with MD got started over in small stakes, despite any pms he may have made to you (provoked or unprovoked) in the forums he was making an effort to be a contributing member and even poked fun at his former names.

Why guys like you and originally adamstewart feel the need to stalk someone on the forums posting in their threads in an attempt to discredit anything they say is beyond me. You've gotta have better things to do. Just let the guy do what he's gonna do.

P.S. Matador, if you want someone who isn't biased to confirm your winrates for you, feel free to pm me with a PT screenshot.
Old 02-27-2005, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You may say the matador is a troll, and if he is indeed all the other people he's supposedly been in the past then yes he has done some trolling before.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has already admitted to being those other people.

And guess what?

He's still trolling now.
That's why I have him on ignore.

If you have any doubts, just read his posts from today. Also, take notice of all the abusive PMs he sent me.
I should just take that?
I'm sorry, but that's just not my nature.
So, it's a good thing (for me) that there's an ignore feature.

I'll take your advice to heart, but I disagree with most of it. MD doesn't have anything to do with why I went off on Lansing today.

[ QUOTE ]
Why guys like you and originally adamstewart feel the need to stalk someone on the forums posting in their threads in an attempt to discredit anything they say is beyond me. You've gotta have better things to do. Just let the guy do what he's gonna do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't responded to The-Matador's posts in a negative way in some time. In fact, he was starting to act a lot better, but today changed all that, IMO. I actually welcomed him back to the forums after his trip (I think he said it was a trip). If you can find me stalking him and discrediting him in the last couple of weeks (before today), show it to me.

You won't find anything, though. I DO have better things to do most days. But today is Sunday, and I had time to argue with a troll. Wasn't that fun?
Old 02-27-2005, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The conversation that happened between Michael Davis and The Matador in that other thread was ridiculous and MD was being an ass in it. If that exact same exchange happened between two respected posters you'd side with the matador on that argument

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.

I don't even see why the 'Put your dick away' comments were vile either. Totally justified, to be honest.
Old 02-27-2005, 02:48 PM

I make 317bb/100 at 3/6, and 593bb/100 at 4/8,

I can see how you could be jealous, inferior players often are.

fim
Old 02-27-2005, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, enjoy the time you've spent with this name on 2+2. With all the angry and abusive posts you've made today, I don't see how you'll be here in a few days. I've reported at least 4 of them myself.

Of course, you'll just sign up with a new name.
But we'll deal with that when the time comes.

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMMIT COLA!!! I'm holding you personally responsible for not knowing when I'm talking to it in the future. I was actually getting used to it, because if I ever wanted to read a flame war, I could just browse for one of its posts...

Freakin
Old 02-27-2005, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The conversation that happened between Michael Davis and The Matador in that other thread was ridiculous and MD was being an ass in it. If that exact same exchange happened between two respected posters you'd side with the matador on that argument

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.

I don't even see why the 'Put your dick away' comments were vile either. Totally justified, to be honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto.
Old 02-27-2005, 03:47 PM

Please, in all seriousness, aside from the fact that being a "Troll" is a pejorative--please clarify in respect to this forum. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

regards,
carlo
Old 02-27-2005, 03:57 PM

a troll is basically someone who just posts to start arguements and piss people off.