Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 04:41 PM

Default Re: How about we pay losing Micro-limit players to come back and play ?

I tried to send this in a PM to TP CEO but it said you have exceeded your alloted quota of PM's. Basically, you seem to be honestly interested in promoting your site and attracting new players. I would like to see you succeed since I enjoy the play on True - it's just a fun place to play.

But you will never be able to compete with the limited number of players and games you currently have and you can't attract new players with a 20x bonus.

If you really want to grow your business you need to take a deep breath and take the plunge - put out a really nice 5x or 7x bonus offer and have some faith that the quality of the game play experience and good CS will allow you to retain the new players you attract with the bonus.

To win big in this competitive environment you need to take some risk - in this case invest in an attractive bonus. I think you would be pleasantly surprised with the results.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: How about we pay losing Micro-limit players to come back and play ?

Live and learn. Clearly, a 5x bonus will not fly in this market for reloading Bonus Whores.

We previously have offered our reload bonuses without a selective code or restrictions. Additionally, we offered payouts which were incremental, versus the "cliff" payouts on some bonuses, you did not have to complete the run to get some of the payour. We formerly had offered a 10x reload.

We likely will try something a bit selective, albeit with a higher payout rate next time.

Thanks for the feedback.

Truepoker CEO