Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2005, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Psychology test.

what time of day is it?

No clue forgot my watch at home, opps I dont even own a watch
You are so immature you do not even register on this test. You may have never left the womb or you just crawled into the first one you meet and have never left.

Can you see the tops of the trees.

some
Wow some direction we have hope

What is the ground like beneath you? Grass and some mushrooms. Hey they look like magic mushrooms. I will just try 1. Ummmmmmmm magic mushrooms
You have a ton of confidence!! Unfortunately you need to be under the influence of drugs to even be able to leave the house.

Are their animals? Sheep lots of sheep
Nice sized animal but sheep can also be a sign of an underlying willingness to SIIAnythingsP. Really not a flaw per say.

You see a cup, what is it like, do you pick it up?

its a tumbler. underneath it says drink me. Now I wonder does it really say that or is the shurroms kicking in? I smeel it. Jack and coke. Nice!!!!!
This shows us that you grasp love without a second thought but need written directions in order to get it right. You may also fall in love with a homeless bag lady that smells like old forgotten jack and coke. On the bright side she will have no teeth so the head will make up for any negatives here.

You see a key, what is it like, do you pick it up?

yes I pick up the key. Its just a plain key.
You will be friends with anyone if they let you

You walk, find a boat and are crossing the water. On the other side you see a bear. What do you do?

I look at the bear. Kinda a funny looking bear. Looks like A suit. Is it a suit? or is it the mushrooms. Might be both. I get in the boat go over. Hot damn its a suit. It takes its head off. wow!!!! is it? no it cant be! its, its, Nicole Scherzinger. Nice! So me doing what any gentalmen would do. I lick it and stick it!!!!!! o [censored] was that really her or was that a sheep. Damn mushrooms. I think it is her. I am sure it is her. No way would I stick it to a sheep or, would I? Nah not that desperate yet.

You just Fucked with authority and thouroghly enjoyed it dude. Big points here!!

You come to a castle, what is it like? Are their windows? Describe them.

Its a gingerbread castle. No windows. But their is a peep hole. I look in the peep hole along with nicky. I can call her nicky now after the work out i gave her.

No windows you are hard to get to know

We look in and we see midgets. Is that yes its martha stewart. Must be a sweatshop. That explains all the ugly shirts
You view yourself as a candy coated overworked underpaid sell-out. You are average.

You see a path, what is it like? is it winding or straight?

straight
This question must mean something. I'm going with straight meaning you had wood when you typed this. I only say this as I know I am right.

You see a horse and carriage with no one around. Do you get in it?

Hell yeah we get in. We finish what we started when she took that stupid bear costume off.
Ruled by your heart. Cool

So to sum it up...

You are as immature as it gets yet you have some direction in your life. It directs you to take drugs to give you confidence that you need to function. And that allows for a good although odd sex life but you are always the submissive partner. Hello strap-on!! gl [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2005, 05:36 PM

Further readings by request only as I'm getting lazy/bored of this.
Old 09-25-2005, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what time of day is it?

No clue forgot my watch at home, opps I dont even own a watch
You are so immature you do not even register on this test. You may have never left the womb or you just crawled into the first one you meet and have never left.

Can you see the tops of the trees.

some
Wow some direction we have hope

What is the ground like beneath you? Grass and some mushrooms. Hey they look like magic mushrooms. I will just try 1. Ummmmmmmm magic mushrooms
You have a ton of confidence!! Unfortunately you need to be under the influence of drugs to even be able to leave the house.

Are their animals? Sheep lots of sheep
Nice sized animal but sheep can also be a sign of an underlying willingness to SIIAnythingsP. Really not a flaw per say.

You see a cup, what is it like, do you pick it up?

its a tumbler. underneath it says drink me. Now I wonder does it really say that or is the shurroms kicking in? I smeel it. Jack and coke. Nice!!!!!
This shows us that you grasp love without a second thought but need written directions in order to get it right. You may also fall in love with a homeless bag lady that smells like old forgotten jack and coke. On the bright side she will have no teeth so the head will make up for any negatives here.

You see a key, what is it like, do you pick it up?

yes I pick up the key. Its just a plain key.
You will be friends with anyone if they let you

You walk, find a boat and are crossing the water. On the other side you see a bear. What do you do?

I look at the bear. Kinda a funny looking bear. Looks like A suit. Is it a suit? or is it the mushrooms. Might be both. I get in the boat go over. Hot damn its a suit. It takes its head off. wow!!!! is it? no it cant be! its, its, Nicole Scherzinger. Nice! So me doing what any gentalmen would do. I lick it and stick it!!!!!! o [censored] was that really her or was that a sheep. Damn mushrooms. I think it is her. I am sure it is her. No way would I stick it to a sheep or, would I? Nah not that desperate yet.

You just Fucked with authority and thouroghly enjoyed it dude. Big points here!!

You come to a castle, what is it like? Are their windows? Describe them.

Its a gingerbread castle. No windows. But their is a peep hole. I look in the peep hole along with nicky. I can call her nicky now after the work out i gave her.

No windows you are hard to get to know

We look in and we see midgets. Is that yes its martha stewart. Must be a sweatshop. That explains all the ugly shirts
You view yourself as a candy coated overworked underpaid sell-out. You are average.

You see a path, what is it like? is it winding or straight?

straight
This question must mean something. I'm going with straight meaning you had wood when you typed this. I only say this as I know I am right.

You see a horse and carriage with no one around. Do you get in it?

Hell yeah we get in. We finish what we started when she took that stupid bear costume off.
Ruled by your heart. Cool

So to sum it up...

You are as immature as it gets yet you have some direction in your life. It directs you to take drugs to give you confidence that you need to function. And that allows for a good although odd sex life but you are always the submissive partner. Hello strap-on!! gl [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn thats what my dad said to me.