Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2004, 06:56 PM

Default Re: Bonus Code?

[ QUOTE ]
I am signing up right now for a new account. What should I put for the bonus code to recieve this %100 up to $500?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bumping this question.

I too am signing up a new account (I have a Party account, but haven't signed up a Empire account) and want to make sure I do this right in order to get the $500.

I typed in the URL www.empirepoker.com and saw the download banner for "100% up to $500". Installed the software and went to the account creation page. Is there a bonus code needed or will we still get the bonus if we leave the bonus code box blank?

Thanks,
Griff
Old 06-13-2004, 08:31 PM

When my wife opened up an account today, she didnt type any code on the sign up page, but she used empire500 on the deposit page.

She used firepay. Had no problems.
Old 06-13-2004, 08:51 PM

Thanks, I'll do that too. If I encounter any problems I'll report them here.

Griff
Old 06-13-2004, 10:33 PM

Default Confused???

[ QUOTE ]
When my wife opened up an account today, she didnt type any code on the sign up page, but she used empire500 on the deposit page.

She used firepay. Had no problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I used the Empire500 URL to download the software. I installed it and created an account. Haven't made a deposit yet. Went to the bonus page and it shows no bonus.

Based on the quote above, I'll get the $500 bonus when I use empire500 as a "deposit bonus code".

My question/confusion is this....if I hadn't asked here, I wouldn't have known to use this deposit bonus code. Do people who click on the "100% up to $500" banner (thus giving some affiliate his dues) but don't know to use a deposit bonus code (I could find no information about this anywhere on Empire)....do these people still get the bonus?

This doesn't seem legit...
Old 06-13-2004, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Confused???

It's legit. I was somewhat skeptical, but I figured if it didn't work, I'd just do the regular 20% bonus. I went through the Empire500 site, but never entered any codes. After downloading, I didn't deposit for a few days, and even got a "reminder" email from Empire about my bonus, and saying it needed to be used by August something or other. I deposited yesterday, got the bonus immediately, and I'm currently working through the hands as we speak.

Jesse
Old 06-13-2004, 10:46 PM

No code needed. Just download and deposit.
Old 06-13-2004, 10:50 PM

OK, thanks....as soon as my withdraw from Pacific hits Neteller, I'll deposit it into Empire and start working through the hands myself! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again.
Griff
Old 06-13-2004, 11:15 PM

Default Stop rehashing this thread

Those who keep asking new questions about it are either the affiliates who created this promo, or retarded posters who have trouble reading.

The answer to any of your questions have already been answered.

Try using the skills you were taught in 2nd grade and read the entire thread. Your answer is there.
Old 06-14-2004, 12:32 AM

Default Re: Stop rehashing this thread

Ok so like uh, my girlfriend wants to create an Empire account for this bonus. Now, can she use my NetTeller account for the funds transfering? Or does she need one linked to a seperate account. I have never done this before. Or helped anyone do it. Thanks
Old 06-14-2004, 07:10 AM

Default Re: Stop rehashing this thread

you have 2 months to clear the bonus - FOR ME the Expiration date does not show - even though THEY say it's there,