Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2005, 01:54 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Stats You Want to See

A nice stat that PEdge used was "(PFRaise)Bet Flop". In other words, of the times they raised preflop, how often did they bet the flop. If it was high (~60) then they were good check-raise material. If it was low (~40) then they weren't.

I admit that this stat is highly tainted by their PFR %. If they only raise with AA and KK, they likely SHOULD bet the flop. But it's still a nice number to see.
-Sam
Old 07-13-2005, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This seems very close to VP$IP+ColdCall-PFR. If everybody sees VPIP and PFR, I'd rather add ColdCall to the list than Limp.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

ColdCall is already available in PAH.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:11 PM

Won @ SD when bet flop
W$SD when bet turn
W$SD when bet River
W$SD when Raised flop
W$SD when Raised Turn
W$SD when Raised river

Also one minor point. Is there some way to eliminate the popup stats after you have clicked on them? When I first played with the app yesterday I clicked on someones stats and then had to wait until the popup timed out before I could act. I found I could usually click on another table and the popup would usually disappear. Is there an option for "click and hold" for popup stats or "hover"?
Old 07-13-2005, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also one minor point. Is there some way to eliminate the popup stats after you have clicked on them? When I first played with the app yesterday I clicked on someones stats and then had to wait until the popup timed out before I could act. I found I could usually click on another table and the popup would usually disappear. Is there an option for "click and hold" for popup stats or "hover"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Click the popup itself, it will instantly disappear.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there an option for "click and hold" for popup stats or "hover"?

[/ QUOTE ]I see that grinin already got an answer to his question, but this "click & hold" is a good idea. Instead of clicking to view and then clicking again to stop-viewing, I think it's better to get them to appear by holding down the button, and releasing the button to have them dissappear.

It's not like you ever sit there and read the stats. There's generally one number you want to find, you read it, and you're done.
-Sam
Old 07-14-2005, 09:16 AM

Is the following possible? (and forgive me, it's kind of early in the morning, so this makes sense to me now, although it may in actuality be retarded):

I know PAHUD lets you ONLY display stats from the current limit, but I'd like to be able to make that filter a little broader: so it would be able to show ONLY stats from either LIMIT or NO LIMIT games. In other words, I may not have any stats on player X for the NL400 game I'm currently sitting in, because he's a regular at the NL600 or NL1000. So I'd like it to be able to say to PAHUD, "go ahead and include any stats from ALL NL limits...all I care about filtering out are stats from this guy in limit games".

I realize I could just unclick the 'filter for limit' button, but then the display would include all sorts of stats from limit, which - as I wrote above - I wouldn't want.

Hope that made sense, and i'm sure others will chime in on whether this might be useful, or if it is in fact retarded.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know PAHUD lets you ONLY display stats from the current limit, but I'd like to be able to make that filter a little broader

[/ QUOTE ]I agree, it'd be nice to broaden the filter. For instance, at 5/10, I'm happy to see their stats from 3/6 and 10/20, but I don't want their 2/4 or 15/30 stats.

PEdge had a window with every variation of limits in check-boxes. You could select which you wanted included. There were quick-links for "All", "All Limit", "All NL", and "None".

It was nice, unless you played at multiple limits. Then you'd have to change the filter when you changed games. (This is something that "Only current limit" does nicely.)

I think I'd be happy to manually set the filter, if we had such power to control it.
-Sam
Old 07-14-2005, 07:07 PM

I'll look into allowing filtering by any and/or all limits you have available in your databases. It might be several versions away though.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It might be several versions away though.

[/ QUOTE ]Don't worry, all of these suggestions are only to improve your already-amazing app. I would never mean to complain; I'm only trying to give suggestions, since you're modest enough to call this "beta".

Keep up the good work. We do appreciate it.
-Sam
Old 07-15-2005, 02:43 AM

Here's a list of things I'd like to see:

Table Average: Pot size in $$ and/or BB.
Table Average: Cold-call pre-flop %.
W$SD% for each street when betting/raising.
Last known board.
Optional text representation of hole cards.
PT notes in pop-up w/ icon representing this.
Transparent backgrounds for stats.
Auto-copy between 10, 9 and 6-player layouts.