Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2005, 08:11 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Stats You Want to See

[ QUOTE ]
in the popup stats, next to the icon can it say the name that goes with the icon. no way i can remember what all 14 icons mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a great suggestion. Now what does the mousey mean? Does the money bag mean I can take lots of his money? Does the elephant mean I am playing against republicans?
Old 07-04-2005, 06:27 AM

I'd like to see Preflop Limping %, so I know how often they're limping with AA or garbage. Hopefully this is possible [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Gl, I love your program already.

Mistaken
Old 07-04-2005, 08:30 AM

you can already set up to show Vp$iP, PFR and Cold Call Raise%

Ignoring checks from the BB, the 'limp in' % should be Vp$iP - (PFR + CC)
Old 07-12-2005, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to see betFlop% betTurn% betRiver%.
Maybe (bet+raise)% for flop turn and river.
That would be more useful than the aggression stats for the flop, turn and river.
(Since the aggression stats are so much affected by how much they call. Often you really just want to know how much they bet or raise.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, these are the stats I'd like to see added most.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:09 PM

The effort you are putting into this, freely, for everyone's benefit, is quite commendable. Amir has paying customers that don't get nearly the service you provide.

That said, the one thing I'd like to see implemented is the ability to view table stats from the PA window, where it lists all the open tables. Table VPIP, PFR, AGG, BB/100, etc. It would make table selection a lot more convenient. Kind of like PE had, and kind of like GT+ has.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

That said, the one thing I'd like to see implemented is the ability to view table stats from the PA window, where it lists all the open tables. Table VPIP, PFR, AGG, BB/100, etc. It would make table selection a lot more convenient. Kind of like PE had, and kind of like GT+ has.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just sent Josh an email on this same subject. One thing in addtion to the stats is that each table should be clickable in the PA window so that clicking it brings up the table. Would greatly simplify the table selection process.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:15 PM

Since this seems like a feature quite a few people want, I'll add it to my list. I also like the idea of double-clicking selecting the table. Both of these options will be added.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:03 PM

This may be a lot like the first reply's suggestion, but I would really like to see a VP$IP-independent aggression factor statistic. As it stands now, AFs widly differe depending on VPIP -- a AF of .9 is fairly passive with a VPIP of 25, but is really agressive with a VPIP of 90. I figure that would end up being ( num_raises + num_bets )/( num_raises + num_bets + num_calls). Maybe you can get cute and add the pythagorean theorm there and square the number of bets+raises and calls, see what happens. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

A fold-independent aggression stat. would probably be useful too -- a lot of weak-tight players have artifically high aggression numbers because they do a lot of folding.

-K
Old 07-13-2005, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You could always send X amount (say 75) and PokerAce could send 50 back, for a total of 25 dollars sent. Unless Party has a problem with that.

[/ QUOTE ]I think Party has a problem with that. I've been reprimanded in the past when I buddy tried to pay me back for dinner this way. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-Sam
Old 07-13-2005, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see Preflop Limping %, so I know how often they're limping with AA or garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]This seems very close to VP$IP+ColdCall-PFR. If everybody sees VPIP and PFR, I'd rather add ColdCall to the list than Limp.
-Sam