Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2005, 03:12 PM

Default Is Player View Still Kosker on Party and Skins

After reading all the posts about Poker-Edge, yesterday I uninstalled it from my computer even though I had nto received warning from Party. It is nquite clear that now PE is against their rules and aside from not wanting my account frozen my plan was to never not abide by the rules.

However, what is unclear to me is whether a HUD software program like Player View is still permissible. If someone can let me know what the latest status on this is I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Colgin
Old 07-19-2005, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Is Player View Still Kosker on Party and Skins

OK someone please post an answer to his question and do not give him a hard time about what in the world "kosker" means...or about his plan to "never not abide by the rules".
Old 07-19-2005, 04:04 PM

I've been following this whole thing pretty closely, seeing as how it affects my application (PokerAce Hud, an alternative to PV/GT+).

It appears Party doesn't have a problem with them. I've received one complaint from a user who got a warning email, but this user was also using PokerProphecy, which Party doesn't like.

Stars also doesn't like applications like PokerEdge, but has no problem (currently) with Hud applications.

By the way, I can't post here without plugging my app. You can download it here: http://pokeracesoftware.com [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2005, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK someone please post an answer to his question and do not give him a hard time about what in the world "kosker" means...or about his plan to "never not abide by the rules".

[/ QUOTE ]

NH. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

(I meant "kosher" but can't type.)
Old 07-19-2005, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With reference to your e-mail please note that we do not allow the use of PokerEdge in conjunction with our poker software as per our Terms and Conditions available on our website.

For the other programs in question, please note that our teams of game experts, in consultation with the Technical team are constantly evaluating software, in order to determine the suitability of such third party programs and their compatibility with our Poker Client software and Terms and Conditions.

[/ QUOTE ]