Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2005, 03:07 AM

Default whine post

ran real well live lately. so well that i decided to get rakeback and put $1K in PP. 4 tabled the 200 game. got it in preflop with aces 4 times. won 0. TT is my AQ. bluffed my last off c/r all-in with OESFD vs TP9K.

chips!

fim

PS- day is still +EV. check OOT for why.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:18 AM

Default Re: whine post

man ill stake you on empire
Old 07-12-2005, 07:30 AM

lol, thanks. if you could send $1 to me i just need another 95 cents to get to the $5 mark so i can sit.

on a real note, one thing that amazes me is that one of my favorite "buddies" from PP is still playing. I can't imagine the kind of disposable income this guy must have. not only that, he's playing 3/6 these days. needless to say my PP account now has a BR for that game in it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

fim
Old 07-12-2005, 08:22 AM

Couple of days ago when you were carrying on like a [censored] I commented that it had 'been a while'. Talk about a good read.

Just read your OOT post.

Now you write a zero content post about "I lost a grand, but it was a great day because a chick likes me!"

Please don't ever say a bad word about iceman again.

BZ.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Couple of days ago when you were carrying on like a [censored] I commented that it had 'been a while'. Talk about a good read.

Just read your OOT post.

Now you write a zero content post about "I lost a grand, but it was a great day because a chick likes me!"

Please don't ever say a bad word about iceman again.

BZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

you've just joined the elite ranks of iceman, richie and redpill. you should be proud.
fim
Old 07-12-2005, 08:41 AM

Read the FAQ you newb (with more posts than me). Fim is allowed to post no-content stuff. Haha, well [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2005, 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you've just joined the elite ranks of fimbulwinter, iceman, richie and redpill. you should be proud.
fim

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you. I've never flamed anyone before and never will again after this post, but you're the only poster who's been enough of a jerk to deserve it.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you've just joined the elite ranks of iceman, richie and redpill. you should be proud.
fim

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you. I've never flamed anyone before and never will again after this post, but you're the only poster who's been enough of a jerk to deserve it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny thing is that this little troupe of detractors i seem to carry around have all come by way of the exact same steps:

1. post crap advice
2. fimbulwinter calls them out
3. avoid subject
4. multiculturalist argument
5. follow fimbulwinter around like an annoying little bug

the really funny thing is that so many people see me as such a jerk. in reality there are posters who say things much more brazen and insulting; the fact that i give complete candor in expressing my opinion of someone seems to be 100 times more hurtful and offensive to them than simply swearing and throwing around 3rd grade insults as is often the norm. I'm simply amazed at how people like BZ, redpill, iceman, richie etc. are hurt and disgusted when i tell them they're below average intelligence WRT this forum. they are, heck, 50% of posters are.

ah well, I guess i'd much rather be a jerk for honesty than a jerk for stupidity. Final thought: the funny thing is that in real life people very often thank me for my honesty. i guess something doesnt translate. either that or the anonymity of the internet lets the dregs like my remoras get huffy and puffy since they can't in real life. ah the joys of the intarweb.

fim
Old 07-12-2005, 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1. post crap advice
2. fimbulwinter calls them out...
I'm simply amazed at how people like BZ, redpill, iceman, richie etc. are hurt and disgusted when i tell them they're below average intelligence WRT this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't recall you ever commenting about my poker advice, or calling me a below average poster. Your theory doesn't apply to me. I wouldn't mind at all if you called my advice or thoughts retarded, it's what this forum is about and I'm here to learn.

[ QUOTE ]
Final thought: the funny thing is that in real life people very often thank me for my honesty. i guess something doesnt translate.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like your honest advice, and welcome your comments on my advice.

My reason for calling you a jerk has nothing to do with any of your poker related comments on this forum.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, this is the first time I've been involved in one of your threads.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1. post crap advice
2. fimbulwinter calls them out...
I'm simply amazed at how people like BZ, redpill, iceman, richie etc. are hurt and disgusted when i tell them they're below average intelligence WRT this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't recall you ever commenting about my poker advice, or calling me a below average poster. Your theory doesn't apply to me. I wouldn't mind at all if called my advice or thoughts retarded, it's what this forum is about and I'm here to learn.

[ QUOTE ]
Final thought: the funny thing is that in real life people very often thank me for my honesty. i guess something doesnt translate.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like your honest advice, and welcome your comments on my advice.

My reason for calling you a jerk has nothing to do with any of your poker related comments on this forum.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, this is the first time I've been involved in one of your threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a step back, and just look at the people with whom you're associating. the people who think i am a jerk and flame me in threads consist of:

iceman: a guy brilliant enough to make a fool of himself while pleading his case. he managed to take a forum full of people who hand't noticed him and didn't care about him and turn it against him.

richie: a guy who sat there and had a massive argument against essentially all of MHPLNL over a retarded point where he was completely wrong. then he bombs in on any thread he can and says "fim your an idiot cos you think you only need 10K hands for your winrate." when in fact i said that by reviewing 10K hands it would be pretty easy to see if someone was a winner in a game. he still hasn't got the difference.

redpill: banned 9 times. can't beat 25NL.

Brings to mind the phrase

"you're known by the company you keep"

The reason i'll never be a diablo or a flynn is that i don't ignore people like these. In a sick way i really enjoy kicking people like you all around. in real life if someone like me bothered to get into an argument with people lie these, i'd look stupid and cruel for picking on them. here, there's no "don't hit a kid with glasses."

maybe i should ignore them, and i probably should ignore you as well. I'll sit here and hash it out with you for as long as you want. my e-persona means nothing to me, so if you must, keep up the "buzzing" cos i'll be waiting.

fim