Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2005, 11:49 PM

Default Big problem with CDPoker. Please help if you know anything.

I found this site offering a 120% bonus up to 700$ from some affiliate site and while trying to deposit, a online help screen came up with a guy trying to help me deposit. I attempted several times, with no success, using my credit card. the guy helping me couldn't figure out why and my credit card company said that they weren't even recieving a transaction. Suddenly, my credit company says that they can see i have been charged, but the guy helping me stops talking to me. No one answers there phones. I have no money credited to my account and I never completed a successfull transaction with the site. I am sure, according to my credit card company, that they were the one's who charged it. What do i do?
Old 07-20-2005, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Big problem with CDPoker. Please help if you know anything.

Seems like you got taken for a scam. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Can you report that junk to the popo?
Old 07-20-2005, 11:55 PM

Cancel the transaction, seems like your credit card company coulda told you that.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cancel the transaction, seems like your credit card company coulda told you that.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i'm definitely going to. the credit company says i can't cancel the transaction till its posted in a couple days, which is unsettling. i was hoping someone here would've heard of this site and have some info on them.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i'm definitely going to. the credit company says i can't cancel the transaction till its posted in a couple days, which is unsettling. i was hoping someone here would've heard of this site and have some info on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you try talking to customer service? I see they have an online operator there.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you try talking to customer service? I see they have an online operator there.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. that was who i was talking to and he stopped answering. for some reason i don't even have the option of online support in my account anymore. This is all very weird.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:07 AM

There online support periodically goes offline. Sometimes you will get halted midway through conversation where they will just stop responding. I'd email support or call them. I've been playing there a while and have not encountered any problems, they have very nice and fast customer support if you use the right methods. Live support there is next to useless, extremely unreliable.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There online support periodically goes offline. Sometimes you will get halted midway through conversation where they will just stop responding. I'd email support or call them. I've been playing there a while and have not encountered any problems, they have very nice and fast customer support if you use the right methods. Live support there is next to useless, extremely unreliable.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is comforting, but what other immediate contact methods are there? they do not answers there phones. do you have this same problem?
Old 07-21-2005, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is comforting, but what other immediate contact methods are there? they do not answers there phones. do you have this same problem?

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never encountered this problem while calling them. I am sure they are either busy or no one is there. It's not like they screen their calls and say, "hey its the guy we just ripped off, he probably wants his money back."
I would send them a few emails labelled urgent and make a few attempts at calling them. If you cannot get in touch, just give up until tomorrow. I think you can have the peace of mind to know if it isn't solved tonight it will be solved tomorrow.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:19 AM

thanks. i appreciate all the responses and will make the effort you outlined.

thanks again.