Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2005, 12:05 AM

Default Party Datamining Question

What is the trick to getting Party and PokerNow running at the same time? I want to datamine all of the Party skins but am unable to get these two to run simultaneously (I have accounts at both sites and have both clients installed without issue).

I seem to remember a solution to this but was unable to find it via the search function.

Thanks.
Old 01-20-2005, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Party Datamining Question

This question has been asked and answered multiple times this week alone, so maybe search a little harder next time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I wonder how many people actually search for a topic or if they just put that up there so they don't get yelled at??

Anyhow the answer to your question is that you run one of the programs (Party) and then install the other(Pokernow) again while the first is still running. This should allow both of them to run.

GL
Old 01-20-2005, 12:59 AM

Default Re: Party Datamining Question

[ QUOTE ]
This question has been asked and answered multiple times this week alone, so maybe search a little harder next time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I wonder how many people actually search for a topic or if they just put that up there so they don't get yelled at??

Anyhow the answer to your question is that you run one of the programs (Party) and then install the other(Pokernow) again while the first is still running. This should allow both of them to run. GL

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. My apologies...I actually did search this forum plus the ones at BW and PT. Sniffing household solvents just not paying off like I thought it would.

Much appreciated in any event.