Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 08:40 AM

Default Re: Only for Russian Speakers (sorry to the rest of OOT)

Hm. I got like half of the storyline, but not the jokes. I filled in the blanks by looking at the picture. I don't think something like 'oy blya, <xyz>' qualifies as a joke.

BTW, some NSFW material in the uuhm, acquaintances section. But my guess is if you speak Russian, there's a good chance you won't get fired over something like that [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2005, 10:37 AM

Ok, looks like not only Russian Speakers checked this out, so for the benefit of those who do not speak "sputnik" I will give a break down of what's going in the skit:

RussianBear got the general idea:

[ QUOTE ]
When they got home the croc told him he was going to take a shower and told him not to smoke the weed. He called out from the shower to his friend to bring him a towel and the friend was debating how to do this in a way that the croc wouldn't realized he was high as a kite.

[/ QUOTE ]

The main point in the vid is to relay the experience of someone who is stoned, did something he wasn't supposed to do (smoke said weed) and facing what is supposed to be a mundane task (get the towel) which becomes EXTREMELY difficult in his high state of mind. Many stoner experiences are displayed here:

1. He looks in the mirror thinking it is "written all over his face" that he is high;
2. He imagines the steps of going to the bedroom and getting the towel, then forgets to actually get it and goes to the shower.
3. He actually goes to the bedroom to gets the towel, stops for a second and says: "Now what the hell am I doing in the bedroom?"
4. He plans what to say to the croc and can't seem to get it right (always saying: "He is going to know I'm high, I have to say it simpler, it has to be simpler" - finally settling on the phrase he keeps repeating as he walks to the door: "Genya, here" - as he holds the towel in front of him)
5. He finally walks into the bathroom, forgets who his friend is and yells: "AHHHHHHHHHH! there is a croc in the bathtub!!".

The End. (Disclaimer: I am no comedian so the above isn't supposed to be funny, just a breakdown for those who don't understand the language).

BTW - RussianBear, you say you have seen funnier ones, this is your opportunity to post them! Right here, in this thread, feel free to post any Russian language vids/skits you think are funny. OOT Ruskies will decide.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:41 AM

No, you're right, it's really not funny. As for jokes, there aren't any.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:54 AM

1. I didn't know there was a large contingent of Russian-speaking 2+2ers.
2. I saw them with a friend of mine who was a big pothead, but has since quit smoking weed. I'll ask him what the site was though.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:59 PM

This is pretty funny, but you have to be either high or mildly retarted to find it funny.

http://adiakov.free.fr/files/video/n...y-no-no-no.avi

this is funny as well and doesnt require Russian langauge to understand whats going on

http://www.break.com/articles/drunkinterview.html
Old 12-16-2005, 02:47 PM

That one with the worker has been floating around online for a while. It's really not that funny though. Just a guy complaining about not getting paid and a drunk guy in the background clueless as to what's going on. Maybe it's not funny since that's an everyday occurance in Russia.
EDIT: Before you ask, both are everyday occurances, people not getting paid for long periods of time and drunks wandering about aimlessly.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:16 PM

Hahah, that was pretty funny. Thanks!
Old 12-16-2005, 07:54 PM

Freaking awesome, sending it out to my whole family! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2005, 08:08 PM

N1
Old 12-16-2005, 08:10 PM

lol pizdets [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ya chut' ne ussalsa. KROKODIL MOETSA! lol [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Very funny indeed.