Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-20-2005, 05:02 PM

Default how much do u make?

how much do u make playing online poker per year? at what stakes do u do this?
what about you losers....how much do you lose per year?
Old 12-20-2005, 05:12 PM

Default Re: how much do u make?

well i make about 110/hour 10 tabling continous in the 55's. but i also do cash. i play about 20 hours a week about.... maybe less. so do the math if u care.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:34 PM

I only ask to see what kind of responses I get. I'm sure most people who reply "i make 100+ per year etc" are extrapolating their biggest win multiplied by 365 days and neglecting all their losses.....so I take their responses with a huge grain of salt. There are a few posters , though,that I would absolutely believe make huge money.....mainly the guys who post good, intelligent responses to other people's "how to play this hand" questions.
Old 12-20-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I only ask to see what kind of responses I get. I'm sure most people who reply "i make 100+ per year etc" are extrapolating their biggest win multiplied by 365 days and neglecting all their losses.....so I take their responses with a huge grain of salt. There are a few posters , though,that I would absolutely believe make huge money.....mainly the guys who post good, intelligent responses to other people's "how to play this hand" questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

crud I put over 200K [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] no one is going to believe me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] SOOOOOO SAD!!!! LOLOLOL
Old 12-20-2005, 06:22 PM

I made over 200 grand but never make an intellegent post.Tzak.
Old 12-21-2005, 03:59 AM

4.3 billion
Old 12-20-2005, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are a few posters , though,that I would absolutely believe make huge money.....mainly the guys who post good, intelligent responses to other people's "how to play this hand" questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many people that post better than they play.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:14 PM

If I am to choose one question which can generate the most noise (random text without any valuable information) it would probably be that. Most pros wont tell you. Many random guys will lie. Some other will tell the truth but you never know which is the case .
Better idea is to make a poll and hope that ppl will not lie when anonymous (cause there is no joy).
Old 12-20-2005, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I am to choose one question which can generate the most noise (random text without any valuable information) it would probably be that. Most pros wont tell you. Many random guys will lie. Some other will tell the truth but you never know which is the case .
Better idea is to make a poll and hope that ppl will not lie when anonymous (cause there is no joy).

[/ QUOTE ]

I think some "pros" and people will tell the truth. I consider myself a pro and I A.) told B.) told the truth.

I don't get why everyone keeps it a big secret, me and my poker buddies tell eachother all the time. How much we're making is like our score card and we're SUPER competitive. When one of my buudies is over 40K for the month on the 20th it inspires me to put in tons more hours for the month.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get why everyone keeps it a big secret, me and my poker buddies tell eachother all the time. How much we're making is like our score card and we're SUPER competitive. When one of my buudies is over 40K for the month on the 20th it inspires me to put in tons more hours for the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know some damn good players and not one of them has ever come CLOSE to making 40K in a month.

Take what you read with a very BIG grain of salt.