Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2004, 01:52 PM

Default Re: AviD

Of course. I have diarreah of the keyboard. What do you want to know?
Old 06-22-2004, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the saying goes, "if you can't beat 'em more than 9 times a year, then join 'em".

Husker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we know the Oklahoma Sooners didn't come up with this saying...they play Texas only once a year!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one. Obviously living in Fort Worth and being a Nebraska fan is not always conducive to a safe and happy life, but I wear my badge proud, and can dish it out to all my UT Longhorn friends as could as I can take it. The beat 'em nine times was in reference to the Husker's record last year and the firing of Solich who had been with the program over 20 years starting originally as an assistant under Osbourne.

With no professional sports teams to root for the Cornhusker fan's take college football VERY seriously. We hired new AD last year, and I guess he didn't feel a 9-3 record and a bowl game win was good enough. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I am curious to see what the new coach Callahan and his west coast offence is going to bring to the table in September.....only time will tell.

Husker
Old 06-22-2004, 02:28 PM

Steph, you had us at hello.
Old 06-22-2004, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, deserve a Cocktail .

Ah, as the summer days roll around, I miss the Rain, Man. Looking forward to the Days of Thunder in August when I take two weeks off from the Firm and don't have to worry about the Color of Money. As we sound Taps to bid farewell to Summer, and I gaze at the Vanilla Skys of the gloaming, I feel like Losin' It just one more time.

Alas, such is a Risky Business as one does not wish to run afoul of The Outsiders, especially if you are a Narc (2002, didn't do much). Of course, being Born on the Fourth of July, I am quite fond of the summer months, especially as I type my Minority Report, Far and Away on the sands of the Mediterranean.

This Mission: Impossible as it may be, to confess my Endless Love to be Top Gun at my local shooting range, has been the subject of Legend around these parts for some time.

Of course, as I held my tongue, with Eyes Wide Shut, I proclaimed I would much rather be The Last Samurai on a Japanese Space Station (2002) than conduct an Interview with the Vampire.

"Respect the cock and tame the pussy" will be the battle cry of A Few Good Men; but most can't handle the truth that they would rather be sniffing a Magnolia than doing the tubesteak boogie. On the other hand there a few Young Guns (cameo) that would offer a wager with no Collateral that one would be hard-pressed to work Mission: Impossible 2and Austin Powers in Goldmember into the same sentence.

Of course, in reality, nothing has changed for me. I have been cerimoniously dismissed from my football team, thus, in order to get a college football scholarship and escape this dreary steel town, I have to make All the Right Moves.

So, Mr. Jerry McGuire, did you really have me at hello?
Old 06-22-2004, 03:35 PM

Looks like you got all the bases covered. Can that be the complete list? It seems like he's done a lot more movies. I wonder if any of you have seen all of these. There are about 6 I've never heard of.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:59 PM

Sweet, Dude. Let me give it a whirl.

As I sat down to watch Revenge of the Nerds, I was thinking that I might have time to also watch Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise. Knowing that it would be really cool, I cancelled my model train meeting and made plans to also watch, Revenge of the Nerds III: The Next Generation While I was making all these plans, I decided that later I would get some Bar-B-Que and finish up by watching Revenge of the Nerds IV: Nerds in Love

I knew I would be wiped out the next day because four documentaries in one day really does a number.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, deserve a Cocktail .

Ah, as the summer days roll around, I miss the Rain, Man. Looking forward to the Days of Thunder in August when I take two weeks off from the Firm and don't have to worry about the Color of Money. As we sound Taps to bid farewell to Summer, and I gaze at the Vanilla Skys of the gloaming, I feel like Losin' It just one more time.

Alas, such is a Risky Business as one does not wish to run afoul of The Outsiders, especially if you are a Narc (2002, didn't do much). Of course, being Born on the Fourth of July, I am quite fond of the summer months, especially as I type my Minority Report, Far and Away on the sands of the Mediterranean.

This Mission: Impossible as it may be, to confess my Endless Love to be Top Gun at my local shooting range, has been the subject of Legend around these parts for some time.

Of course, as I held my tongue, with Eyes Wide Shut, I proclaimed I would much rather be The Last Samurai on a Japanese Space Station (2002) than conduct an Interview with the Vampire.

"Respect the cock and tame the pussy" will be the battle cry of A Few Good Men; but most can't handle the truth that they would rather be sniffing a Magnolia than doing the tubesteak boogie. On the other hand there a few Young Guns (cameo) that would offer a wager with no Collateral that one would be hard-pressed to work Mission: Impossible 2and Austin Powers in Goldmember into the same sentence.

Of course, in reality, nothing has changed for me. I have been cerimoniously dismissed from my football team, thus, in order to get a college football scholarship and escape this dreary steel town, I have to make All the Right Moves.

So, Mr. Jerry McGuire, did you really have me at hello?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything you listed without the gayness.

-AA
Old 06-23-2004, 12:03 AM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]

Everything you listed without the gayness.

-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wouldn't be right without it.
Old 06-30-2004, 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of some guys from a neighboring town, Michael Vronsky and his buddies Nick and Steven. They are like schoolmates, hanging out in a local bar and enjoying weekends of deer-hunting. Michael and Nick are also both in love with Linda, who seems to juggle both of the men. But their placid life is soon to be changed after they are enlisted in the airborne infantry of Vietnam. So they all celebrate a goodbye at Steven's wedding and they leave to Vietnam, where they are captured by the enemy and forced to play a game of Russian Roulette. They escape and return home, but their lives are forever changed. Nick stays in Vietnam, Michael returns to Linda, and Steven is handicapped after losing a leg in the war.

Just something to think about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey. I couldn't help noticing my name in your post. When I see this, I feel a lot of distance...I feel far away. You know, I never got over Mikey marrying Linda, but life goes on. After what happened to Nick, man I guess I am just glad to be kicking around back here in PA.

Steph, I hope you end up making all the right moves and getting that college scholarship. I mean. One shot. That's what its's all about. One shot.

You can go to Coach Nickerson and tell him, "You see this? This is this. This ain't somethin' else. This is this!" Show him you are willing to make those moves so that you don't end up like me, drinking whiskey, hunting deer, and attending 14-hour wedding receptions.

Right now, I am trying to clear that bitch of a bonus at Aztec Riches.