Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2005, 10:58 AM

Default NFL 12/11/05 Seems Soft - Tell me why I\'m wrong...

Looking at the pending weekend's games, I see a bunch of lines I like, when this happens, I figure Vegas is smarter than me and I'm in for an ass whooping, so I'd appreciate your help in telling me why vegas is smarter than me...

CHI+6 @ PIT
I think this may have been discussed, but the bears seem like a great bet, especially getting points.

OAK-3 @ NYJ
the Jets offense is non existant, Oak is bad, but NYJ is absolutely horrible. I also see Oak with some big play ability.

IND-7.5 @ JAX
I think all the talk of Jax being the stumbling block to INDY has lowered the line, I think 10 or 11 is closer to where it should be. Either way, INDY just steamrolls everyone.

HOU+6.5 @ TEN
Two bad teams, I'll take the bad team getting nearly a touchdown

SF+15.5 @ SEA
15.5 is A LOT in the NFL. SF/SEA last game was decided by 2 pts. I think Sea's blow out in philly is inflating this spread, but not by much, any thoughts on this one?

BAL +14 @ DEN
Again, 2TDs is a lot. DEN has beat 3 teams by more than 14, 2 of those are the Jets and Philly, two very bad teams. Bal's offense will struggle, but if the weather in Denver is lousy, could help keep it low scoring

DET+5.5 @ GB
The lions are bad, GB is horrible. The Lions defense has played decent, and should take advantage of farve turnovers, lambeau doesn' have the effect it once did. The lions may be able to win this one straight up, with the points, i really like it.

CIN-12 vs CLE
Cleveland is bad, and Cincy doesn't take their foot off the gas. Last game Cin won by 14.

Alright, I like all these games, some a little more than others, tell me why i'm wrong

hhmmm...... a lot of road teams......