Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2005, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Negreanu now vs. 8 months ago... sad times.

[ QUOTE ]
Has Daniel post in the 2+2 forums? Also, I'm thinking Daniel has a larger bankroll then the 4 million dollars someone else stated. Everyone says its not unusual to be up or down a million dollars in the the big game. I don't think Daniel would risk a quarter of his bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Daniel has posted here, pretty recently in response to a "Negreanu Chip Dmping!?" post (which was a completely groundless and inappropriate claim). Interestingly enough, his post count said "4", but when you went to "read all users posts" it only showed one (the response to the post-in-question). Anyone know why this is?

On a side note: Here is an excerpt from this months "Bluff" magazine:

[ QUOTE ]

I'm also taking these new poker vitamins , which I will be ebdorsing soon... It's a new product. A guy from the auto racing industry approached me and said "try this, it will really help you focus." It's got adrenaline blockers in it and it keeps you really relaxed... As a poker player, especially in long tournaments, the key is to control your adrenaline...

[/ QUOTE ]

G.S.