Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 04:45 AM

Default Things I enjoyed about the weekend

in no particular order......
-getting hit on by a hooker

-grabbing jason_t's leg as he walked by my table, and seeing the look of horror on his face that he had just been groped by a man, followed by the look of glee when he realized he had been molested by PBob.

-Shant giving me repeated updates about how he was falling furtehr and further out of favor with the floor-cock at the Bellagio

-meeting many 2+2ers, if only briefly.

-offereing a woman walking by my 4/8 table at Bellagio $5 for the beer that she was drinking, and her selling it to me. cocktail waitresses were to scarce and i was thirsty.

-having our room phone ring at noon while we were both in a coma, hearing bicyclekick say "hello" (person on other end asks when we want the room made up)..."um, never, and please don't call here again". I'm sure you had to be there, but this totally cracked me up.

-Shant being told he had to stand behind that bar carpet at Bellagio because he was too annoying on the rail.

-Klepto showing me his thong.

-introducing Myself to Mason at the Mirage late one night, only to have him look at me like I had 2 heads.

-CDC 3-betting Josh with 53o in the Bellagio 30 game and making runnrunner to make the nut straight.

-Playing GoT's chips for one BB hand while he went to piss.

-Taking a great deal of red chips from a completely obliterated Doyle Brunson's daughter (so I was told) and calling her down with Ace-high on a scary board (with Bicyclekick telling me how awful of a call it was [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])only to be shown 6-high.

-seeing what i swear was Tanya Harding playing video poker by herself at the Bellagio.

-Open-raising blind repeteadely in the Mirage 20/40 game and running over the local nits.

-seeing Sklansky wandering around the Bellagio cardroom almost as if he is lost

-getting some nit to flip out and ask to see my hand since I keep letting jason_t sweat it

-getting a chance to meet/talk to/play with Victor. good player. great guy.

-hearing screams from the 15 game that GoT and Bakku were in.....seeing the floor come over and say "who screamed" (man was that guy pissed/a total dick) and seeing the look of guilt on bakku's face like a kid who just farted in church but refuses to fess up...pricelsss

....i'm sure there are others...what are some of yours?
Old 11-09-2005, 05:05 AM

Default Re: Things I enjoyed about the weekend

I ran good for a few hours for once.

I got to meet some more cool 2p2ers.

I got to anger multiple players who left the table convinced I'm the luckiest player ever.

I got to eat good steak.

I got to see firsthand that Josh is one of the drunkest drunks ever.

I got to watch CDC, GoT and BakkuBakku be crazy gambooool Asians.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I ran good for a few hours for once.

I got to meet some more cool 2p2ers.

I got to angry multiple players who left the table convinced I'm the luckiest player ever.

I got to eat good steak.

I got to see firsthand that Josh is one of the drunkest drunks ever.

I got to get sweat by PokerBob, who brought home a Q64 flop when I was against 44 and KK with my QQ in the 80 game. PBob sweats g00t.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-09-2005, 05:21 AM

Q43 flop vs the 44. 3 on the turn and extra extra action from the 44 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got to anger multiple players who left the table convinced I'm the luckiest player ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahah funny story i have to tell everybody. schneider makes a turn bluff raise only to get 3-bet only to have the pot odds to peel one more time to see the river with AQ, hitting the Q on the river. vegas local, who is sitting directly next to schneider, checks and calls the river, see's schneider's hand, slams his magazine to the floor and stares schneider down with his face red and muttering quiet explicitives his way, all while schneider never even turns his head, just looking straight forward with his quiet puppy eyed look.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:13 AM

being the guy to ID victor after he drank himself silly.

managing to be in the "wrong" place (wynn/bel) whenever the large group of 2p2 was at the other place or eating expensive

being up 3k 24 hours into everyone's visit and being stuck 3k by the end.

crushing, utterly crushing padugi like cdc destroys midlimit games. With brutal, rock-crushing luck and superior late round drawing skills.

drinking enough to not remember racking up with ~3k on the table in a 2/4 game.

noticing most 2p2ers are normal. wtf? am I supposed to be the only hermit here?
Old 11-09-2005, 08:18 AM

-buying lap dances for silkyslim and crew and nlsoldier
-listening to silky cry about his g/f getting pissed about said lap dance
-playing at the 30 game w/ like 7 2+2ers like it was a .5/1 private 2+2 table
-running well the whole damn trip
-limo ride to deja vu
Old 11-09-2005, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:13 PM

-Me and cowboy talking to 2 girls for about 45 minutes before we realized they were hooks at which point I told them "look, you're not getting my business, but tell me about the hook lifestyle."

-Silky berating another hooker hardcore.

-Realizing The Wynn >> The Bellagio

-Being up at craps, bj, slots, and roulette.

-Dropping 3 racks at the magoofest and seeing bugstud cashout even though he didn't remember it.

-3betting the cowboy w/55 at drunk 8/16 and having him pay off my quads like a fish.

-Me and silky both getting individual beratings on the plane over the intercom from the stews.

-Meeting all you guys [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 08:33 PM

Oh gee, where do I start?

-Meeting all of you crazy fools!

-The look on the MGM chip runner's face when I told him that I wanted a thousand dollars in blue chips

-The entire night of Crazy Pineapple/8 with a full kill, especially the hand where SossMan flopped the high straight and I stayed in with a low draw, only to catch the low and a runner runner higher straight on the board for 3/4 of the pot. GEEZ am I a lucky fish! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-The Hammer hand. That was some QUALITY poker, and pictures will be posted some time this weekend.

-Crapsfest, baby, where 2nd prize netted me a loss of 19 bucks! I drank that much in free beer alone.

-The fact that all of you working stiffs are back at your jobs now, and I'm still here! HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm off with Photoc to the Green Valley Ranch to beat up on the locals.

Kudos again to Al for setting all of this up!